New Resort

SafeHavenResort

Greetings. My name Is Dave Lloyd. I am the new owner/operator of a new resort that caters to snowmobilers. We are located on Top trail B in Algonquin Highlands between Carnarvon and Dorset. I am a lifetime sledder an active member of my local club. If you have any questions about our accommodations feel free to ask. THX

Welcome to Ontario Conditions Dave.

Looks like you have done some extensive renovations to the old BeechView Resort.

Hope resort ownership is treating you well!

Welcome to the forum Dave, maybe post a link to your site so everyone can see how truly transformed the place is!!

I have met the Lloyd family and they are great people. Safe Haven is an HCSA web advertiser and Dave will be grooming the trails at his doorstep tis year!

LIVIN'

Hi Dave. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Dave, I was just on your website, looks really good, Is there a restaurant on site or close by that we could ride to?

Cheers!!

Couple of good restaurants within 5 minutes ride by sled.

Hi Sledders

We have no restaurant on site, but all cottages have full kitchens. Perfect for home cooked meals Resort is 4 km from Rhubarb eatery and Mill pond restaurant..

Greetings. My name Is Dave Lloyd. I am the new owner/operator of a new resort that caters to snowmobilers. We are located on Top trail B in Algonquin Highlands between Carnarvon and Dorset. I am a lifetime sledder an active member of my local club. If you have any questions about our accommodations feel free to ask. THX

Welcome to the forums..

Hi Dave 

We stayed at your place this year for the Stanhope ATV rally ,your Cabins were nicely done ,really like the trail going through your yard ,your wife set us up in a great cabin ,will be back for sure 

Place looks great Dave... Congrats and thanks for informing us. If I may make a suggestion.... Maybe a screen shot of the trail system and where your lodge is located on the trails? Maybe I missed it...

Fred

Please send me info on rates for Friday Sat Mid Feb.  We usually go to the wildlife but looking for a change.  Around 6 guys.

Hey Dave.  Good luck with your resort.  Looks great.  Nice renovations also.  Thanks for the info we will definitely keep you in mind.

whats the name of your place, do you have a web link

Although you can figure it, forum rules prevent advertising.  Please contact Dave by PM if you would like more information. 

We welcome all to post and contribute to the forum.

Please note, the Food and Lodging Forum area is here for Members to post their experiences at Restaurants and Accommodations along the trails.  Only sponsors are permitted to post links, rates, specials etc.  SafeHavenResort is respecting the forum rules.

Although you can figure it, forum rules prevent advertising.  Please contact Dave by PM if you would like more information. 

We welcome all to post and contribute to the forum.

Please note, the Food and Lodging Forum area is here for Members to post their experiences at Restaurants and Accommodations along the trails.  Only sponsors are permitted to post links, rates, specials etc.  SafeHavenResort is respecting the forum rules.

An ad on this forum gets results and is well worth the investment

• 2 weeks later...

Great news Dave. My buddies and I were just talking about where to go this winter. I will absolutely take a look at your facility. 

Great website. I miss the sound of loons (can I say that on a sledding forum?)

Do consider advertising on this forum, trail map (guide), etc. 

I hope to follow many down your trails.

Archived