WATERLOO ROD & GUN SNOWMOBILE CLUB WING DING

• 6 months later...
On ‎16‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 8:19 PM, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Wing Ding tomorrow Saturday the 17th at Waterloo Rod 7 Gun.  4  till 8 PM. Live Country Music and great wings. Try the 40 Creek sauce or the Gun Powder.

Wing ding same as above tomorrow Saturday Nov. 19th from 4 pm to 8pm.

• 1 year later...
On 3/18/2016 at 12:26 PM, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

WING DING at Waterloo R&G tomorrow Saturday March 19th from 3-8PM. Great Wings/Live Country Music /Misc. Beverages

Come on out and try the 40 Creek Sauce.

Wing Ding same as above this Saturday March 17th. May even be some green bevvies!

• 10 months later...
On 3/16/2018 at 10:54 AM, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Wing Ding same as above this Saturday March 17th. May even be some green bevvies!

Wing Ding at the Rod & Gun this Saturday Jan. 19th 4-8PM

I can remember when we could snowmobile to the wing nights in southern ontario.What the hell is happening lol

6 minutes ago, wrightonalan said:

I can remember when we could snowmobile to the wing nights in southern ontario.What the hell is happening lol

Probably 4-5 years since the trails were open for only 1 wing night at St. Clements.

• Sad 1

• 1 year later...
4 hours ago, Strong Farmer said:

I see Bridgeport was out grooming early in week.  Looks like more frost is needed in area. Said only made it across three fields and got two groomers stuck and broke a few chains. Can’t say they aren’t trying in south. 

E6332D8B-E7C6-4C67-8931-9669338DE935.png

That will.help.farmer relationship...

Let the ofsc pay crop damage...???

Some one needs a boat paddle up side their head if this is happening..

34 minutes ago, Rich Saul said:

That will.help.farmer relationship...

Let the ofsc pay crop damage...???

Some one needs a boat paddle up side their head if this is happening..

I'm pretty sure it was a farmers' 4X4 tractor equipped with experimental snow tires pulling the drag Rich and I'm guessing it was the tractor's owner (Groomer Graham) operating it likely on his own fields or those of a close neighbour.  I don't think the tires would work well in the mud as the tread reminds me of the Michelin's that used to be used on plow trucks. They got across 3 fields and almost got stuck twice before they buried it. Another tractor was used to help get it out.  Volunteer 2 might know more. 

Sure is a lot of chicken crap getting spread around here lately!

Edited by PISTON LAKE CRUISER
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

I'm pretty sure it was a farmers' 4X4 tractor equipped with experimental snow tires pulling the drag Rich and I'm guessing it was the tractor's owner (Groomer Graham) operating it likely on his own fields or those of a close neighbour.  I don't think the tires would work well in the mud as the tread reminds me of the Michelin's that used to be used on plow trucks. They got across 3 fields and almost got stuck twice before they buried it. Another tractor was used to help get it out.  Volunteer 2 might know more. 

Ok. I get it now when you bring up the chicken issue...

Makes my blood pressure a lot  lower now.

Thanks...

We dont anymore chicken issues..

(.trying to be politacly correct) ????

Edited by Rich Saul
Chicken issue..
  • Haha 1

On 1/17/2019 at 8:12 PM, wrightonalan said:

It's called climate change and everyone wants to deny it.  Look around you.  Then compare it to the 60's -70's.  Ask someone old if you were not there.

33 minutes ago, PISTON LAKE CRUISER said:

Some body had to ask.   So I took one for the team....

Should we boycott chicken?????

1 minute ago, Rich Saul said:

Some body had to ask.   So I took one for the team....

Should we boycott chicken?????

Clucking right we should!

• Thanks 1

That is the trail section  I set up 585 this particular area has not been a known wet spot . My guess is that since it was plowed the rain pooled  up   a thin layer of ice , snow cover perfect trap for the groomer. Last spring buried the ranger about 2 km from here had to leave it for 2 weeks . Billy came from St Clements with the Argo winched on it from a few angles final broke it free . Drinks were on me .Poop happens no one to blame .

4 hours ago, Big Pussy said:

It's called climate change and everyone wants to deny it.  Look around you.  Then compare it to the 60's -70's.  Ask someone old if you were not there.

I agree. Changed allot since early 2000’s, even. In 1990’s we use to snowmobile from Xmas to March break in southern Ontario most years. Now we can’t even get a base started here. Wings nights could sled to three of them usually and milvertons too. At this rate might be no more snow below Barrie by 2030.