Bracebridge Riding

Muskoka_Mike

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum and new to the Bracebridge area. I usually do my riding in Mactier at our family cottage on the weekends (use to be a citiot), but now that I live in Bracebridge, I can go riding pretty much every night. I work during the day, but I am looking for people to ride with for a few hours after 6pm. The season is starting soon and I am hoping to find a few buddies who want to ride. Let me know if you are interested.

Hi. Welcome to the forum Muskoka_Mike

welcome Mike , may see you around the D trail in BB 

Welcome to the forum!  Have you tried the OFSC sponsored rideconnection.ca?    :lmao:  :icon_tinykitball:

OK, really, you'll find what you need here, and much more!!  (there are actually real people here)

Also I would suggest contacting the Bracebridge Sno Bombers club to see if they can put you in touch with some people.

Welcome to the forum Mike, I've sent you a PM, Looking forward to a great season..

Does your parole officer know you are sending private messages to other men again??

Wow!!! nice one....Just for that I'm going to sick Extreme 600 on ya....bahahahahaha....

Good one old feller or should I say old yellow...

Does your parole officer know you are sending private messages to other men again??

LMAO  Aren't you still on parole btw?

Wow!!! nice one....Just for that I'm going to sick Extreme 600 on ya....bahahahahaha....

Good one old feller or should I say old yellow...

No worries Nunz I am going to mention this to Terry.  His Uncle shouldn't be allowed to post anymore!!  LMAO

Welcome to the forum Muskoka_Mike.  You will find many people on here.   Just beware of the MOUSE.  Where is that trap anyways??

LMAO  Aren't you still on parole btw?

No worries Nunz I am going to mention this to Terry.  His Uncle shouldn't be allowed to post anymore!!  LMAO

Welcome to the forum Muskoka_Mike.  You will find many people on here.   Just beware of the MOUSE.  Where is that trap anyways??

bait the trap with scotch 

I heard that pails of gin can work also.

Hi Everyone

I am new to this forum and new to the Bracebridge area. I usually do my riding in Mactier at our family cottage on the weekends (use to be a citiot), but now that I live in Bracebridge, I can go riding pretty much every night. I work during the day, but I am looking for people to ride with for a few hours after 6pm. The season is starting soon and I am hoping to find a few buddies who want to ride. Let me know if you are interested.

welcome mike,good for you moving to the land of milk & honey..."i can go riding pretty much every nite"...ah to be young again

So I went out for a ride last night. With all the snow we received, the roads were not plowed yet. I was able to get from Bracebridge to Milford Bay by taking the back roads. All the roads are now plowed, so I don't think I will be doing much riding until the next big snow storm. Considering it is suppose to warm up on the weekend, I don't think I will get any riding in for another 2 weeks, but hopefully more snow and cold weather will come.

Good effort. I think some of the back roads are fine to run even after they've been plowed.

Good job Muskoka Mike!  Hey if you are ever down Bobcaygeon way look me up.. Im pretty flexible on ride time.  Welcome to the forum  Great people here.

• 1 month later...

Hey Everyone

Now that the season is going, is anyone available for a ride during the evening on a weekday. I live in Bracebridge. Message me if you are interested.

Mike

Hey Everyone

Now that the season is going, is anyone available for a ride during the evening on a weekday. I live in Bracebridge. Message me if you are interested.

Mike

This week isn't good for me for a night ride but next week for sure Mike....

Nunz

I am too old to go out at night. Muskoka Mike be careful you don't stay out too late - - you might turn into a pumpkin.

I am too old to go out at night. Muskoka Mike be careful you don't stay out too late - - you might turn into a pumpkin.

Thanks for the advice, Blake. Wish I was out later last night, as I got home to no power at my house.

Hi Mike. I have a Bracebridge question. What are the rules for snowmobiling in town? Can you ride along the side walk from the D trail to the Canadian tire gas station or even further down to the Swiss Chalet? I see people doing it but I'm not sure if it's legal.

Hi Mike. I have a Bracebridge question. What are the rules for snowmobiling in town? Can you ride along the side walk from the D trail to the Canadian tire gas station or even further down to the Swiss Chalet? I see people doing it but I'm not sure if it's legal.

Motorized vehicles on sidewalks is almost always a no no in all towns. 

There is a stub trail, well used, connecting D to the CTC gas bar. It is shown on the Interactive Trail Guide and is almost accurate. You would have to walk only about 200 metres from there to the Swiss Chalet.

Re:Leaf, if you are sledding down the D tomorrow morning you might see some of us going north. Grizzly Griff (Apex), Fire242 (black Renegade) and I (black touring Cat with orange flag on back) will be leaving Gravenhurst at 9, and as far as I know we will be sledding up the D toward Sprucedale.

What colour is your Venture GT?

Hope to see you on the trail.

post-22473-0-90497700-1421816780_thumb.jpg

Ahh yes. I can see it on the map. Thanks Rev and Blake.

I'm back in Brechin now. I stopped in for dinner at the bracebridge Swiss chalet tonight as I was trailering home. I saw 2 sleds riding down the north side walk from D and cross the road into the Swiss parking lot. It didn't look right so I wanted to get clarification on the rules.

My Venture is red. I wish I could join you guys but I need to hang up my keys for a couple of weeks. I'll send you a message when I'm back in town.

Archived