O.C. Stickers

SNOHAWK

Well we got our hats and they look great. ( Thanks Reved )  I was able to meet some members of O.C. at the show that I hadn't meet before because they were wearing their hats. My question is this, are there any O.C. stickers around, or, were there any ever printed? If so, how could I get a hold of some? I would like to put one on my trailer and possibly my sled (depending on what they look like) Might be able to meet more of the fine O.C. forum members on the trail and local establishments throughout the province that way.

Cheers

Sno

I got a few from Wild Bill at the show last weekend, may want to give him a shout.

Thank you W B

It was very nice to meet you at the show and I appreciate your offer

Hope to be up your way many times this winter and look forward to another great season.

Sno

Thank you W B

It was very nice to meet you at the show and I appreciate your offer

Hope to be up your way many times this winter and look forward to another great season.

Sno

look forward to seeing you again we will mail the stickers this week 

I have access to some of the stickers, Domino should still have some as well.  I coordinated the printing of these a few years ago.  PM me with an address and I'll send some your way.

Wildbill has a running pile of stickers.  As well, you can get some when you order your PET Raffle ticket.  Or AkronO or I will mail some out. 

We have stickers!!  (Thanks to AkronO)

Wildbill has a running pile of stickers.  As well, you can get some when you order your PET Raffle ticket.  Or AkronO or I will mail some out. 

We have stickers!!  (Thanks to AkronO)

we have mailed out several batches this week sadly not enough to save the post office 

I sent some on Tuesday. Forgot to AkronOrange on the envelope. When you see an envelope from Akron, NY, that's the one. Let me know if you need any more.

If you send some my way I could post them in District 1, 3, 10 and 12...?

Got stickers today, thanks WB.

If you send some my way I could post them in District 1, 3, 10 and 12...?

Have you received a response?  Just PM me you address and I'll mail some out.

Have you received a response?  Just PM me you address and I'll mail some out.

Done!

Archived