SOLD 2007 IQ.LX.HO

ToSlow

Im selling my polaris 600 iq lx ho, its the same color as the op sled that was up for sale and sold a month ago.

white and blue in color and is mint shape, it has 5000 k,s on it.

i'm asking 4500 i'll have some pics up soon.

Thanks

can't believe u jumped ship...then go to yammi

He had artic cat before too!

Eventually, you will ALL come over to the dark side.  Buahahahah Buuuaaaaahahahahaha!!!

To quote IQTurbo, Hee Hee

Sorry for the hijack. :oops:

Good luck with the sale.  Have you tried kijiji?  It worked for me.

Sorry for the hijack. :oops:

Good luck with the sale.  Have you tried kijiji?  It worked for me.

i don't mind the hi-jack, it keeps it bumped to the top...lol.

ya iv'e posted it a couple places just today

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Be glad you did. My day's just had a regulator go and it is riveted to bulk head under jack shaft. Can't change it. Have to get new updated polaris one that goes on clutch cover and fishes back through sled. What a PETA. Part alone makes permit look cheap. Done rant now! Hope nothing else goes, before we trade it next season.

Be glad you did. My day's just had a regulator go and it is riveted to bulk head under jack shaft. Can't change it. Have to get new updated polaris one that goes on clutch cover and fishes back through sled. What a PETA. Part alone makes permit look cheap. Done rant now! Hope nothing else goes, before we trade it next season.

They all break at least you got parts we have some sleds that are waiting for parts. Backorders from all manufactures are brutal this year 

I don't have the part yet. Been ordered since last week. Hoping it comes in before heading north this week. Shopped said it should be in tommorrow, but couldn't guarantee it.

I don't have the part yet. Been ordered since last week. Hoping it comes in before heading north this week. Shopped said it should be in tommorrow, but couldn't guarantee it.

I am sure it will be 

Archived