Sleds at the show

ToSlow

Should be both

Does anyone know if you can actually start these used sleds?  I was there a few years back and they were all inside. 

spacewoman wants to upgrade... her sled that is;)

Does anyone know if you can actually start these used sleds?  I was there a few years back and they were all inside. 

spacewoman wants to upgrade... her sled that is;)

they would still be inside... kind of hard to have them outside when it is a show with paid admission. Last year they were I think near the rear by a back door. If you look on the floor plan online you may see the name of the vendor for that space and may be able to call them.

I enjoyed the show... great putting some names and faces together. It was reportedly quite busy Friday and it was again today. Lots of people came by the D7 booth and some were new to the sport. One is shopping for his first sled and debating whether to get a two up or two one ups for him and his wife. Lots of kids registered for the driver training. 45 today and I think they said 42 for tomorrow.

One person I spoke to had 2 kids in the driver training and was in the market for 2 more sleds and a new trailer to haul them all around in.

Lots to see and buy but regrettably I couldn't find anything I needed. Business seemed to be brisk for many of the retailers.... bring on the snow.

I enjoyed the show... great putting some names and faces together. It was reportedly quite busy Friday and it was again today. Lots of people came by the D7 booth and some were new to the sport. One is shopping for his first sled and debating whether to get a two up or two one ups for him and his wife. Lots of kids registered for the driver training. 45 today and I think they said 42 for tomorrow.

One person I spoke to had 2 kids in the driver training and was in the market for 2 more sleds and a new trailer to haul them all around in.

Lots to see and buy but regrettably I couldn't find anything I needed. Business seemed to be brisk for many of the retailers.... bring on the snow.

02 are you going to be there tomorrow? if so looking forward to meeting you..

Nunz

Good report 02sled.  I am hoping to get there tomorrow.  Fingers crossed

Good report 02sled.  I am hoping to get there tomorrow.  Fingers crossed

If you guys are coming tomorrow shoot me a text, we are aiming to be at the show in the morning...

If you guys are coming tomorrow shoot me a text, we are aiming to be at the show in the morning...

If we go it won't be until about noon by the time we get there.  We have to set up the store first before we can escape.  LOL

Oki doki let me know when u guys get there ..

02 are you going to be there tomorrow? if so looking forward to meeting you..

Nunz

Sorry Nunz... today was my day. Worked the D7 booth until 2:30 then checked out the show. Heading to the lake in the morning. We have one more boat to put to sleep for the winter.  It would have been nice to meet you and put a name to a face. Had a long conversation with Blake G today and one of the things we want to do is coordinate an inter club group ride. Baxter would set out from Port Severn, Snowcrest from Gravenhurst then meet at a junction point and continue from there. We have a few ideas after studying the map today. Perhaps you may be able to join us.

Almost forgot... just a reminder food and drink is pricey. $3.40 for bottled water or pop. Saw lots of people bringing their own. Everyone knows it's pricey but seem to forget until they get there. The sausage cart is probably the best value just outside the back entrance.

Oki doki let me know when u guys get there ..

Will do.

Yes, 02, it was good to finally shake hands with you, after meeting you online so many times. I like your inter-club ride idea, so let's try to make that work.

Lucky if your looking for sleds  Aberfoyle Artic Cat has a good selection of used sleds available.

Yup lots of clothes and trailers few used sleds picked up some leading edges for my curve skis no one seemed to have idlers for a yamaha or any forced induction on hand was ready to go super or turbo if price was right

Yup lots of clothes and trailers few used sleds picked up some leading edges for my curve skis no one seemed to have idlers for a yamaha or any forced induction on hand was ready to go super or turbo if price was right

how many wheels do you want?

Ya I spoke to Darrel at the show. I just picked up a 07 apex with 6000 k's in mint shape Bring on the snow

Congratulations!  And welcome to the winning team!

Ya I spoke to Darrel at the show. I just picked up a 07 apex with 6000 k's in mint shape Bring on the snow

Congratulations!  And welcome to the winning team!

o-boy...heard it all now

Archived