2015 Prostate Cancer Sled & ATV Raffle

Viper

We are proud to announce that our Raffle is back thanks to our wonderful sponsors

Two Wheel Motorsports

Uxbridge Motorsports

TekVest

First Prize:

2014 Can-Am Outlander XMR 650

Valued at Over $13,000.00

ATV.jpg

Second Prize: 

2015 Ski-DOO Sport 600-E

Valued at Over $10,000.00

Sled.jpg

Third Prize:

Frestyle TekVest

Valued at $300.00

BlackFreestyle002.jpg

Only 2000 Tickets to be sold!!!!

Tickets are $20 ea or 3 for $50

Watch our Face Book Page for updated public appearances to see these great prizes in person.

To buy tickets online please email Steve Hutton @  steve.hutton@pccnbrampton.com

Ticket proceeds go to support the Prostate Cancer Canada Network.
Once you’ve got your your tickets, why not have a look at some of the programs we are involved in to help http://www.prostatecancer.ca/Support/PCCN'>Prostate Cancer Survivors across Canada

http://www.prostateextremeteam.com/pdfs/Raffle_Rules_and_regulations.pdf'>Rules & Requlations

We will be at the Toronto Sled Show this weekend so pop into our booth to see these gorgeous machines in persona and purchase your tickets.

We will also be at the Peterborough Show in November and at teh Port Perry Open House and the Heart of Ontario Open House.

Those are the only confirmed dates I have so far I will try and update this thread as we get more confirmed dates.

Email sent Steve.  I hate growing a mustache so I'll support this instead.

Steve, Can you please put 3 tickets aside for me, Will be at the show Sunday morning.

Thanks!!!

I am definitely winning this year, right Steve?

I am definitely winning this year, right Steve?

You can't... he promised I would win this year

And I will take some on Saturday!!

I am buying my tickets from Bill. :D

LMAO I cannot predict the winner although if I was a betting man I would say Wild Bill's is a good place to buy, hahahahahahahahah

I'll buy mine from Bill.... Maybe I am crossing a line in suggesting this but the more exposure to sales opportunities the better. If I am I apologize. Is there an opportunity for example to sell the tickets in some other locations at the show? i.e. The D7 booth on Sat morning. I am willing to ask visitors if they would like to buy for cash and if you take Visa send them to your booth.

02 If your offering to sell tickets by all meas I can set you up with a book oftickets or two, I even have postersmade up for situations like this :)

Slide by our booth and we will chat.

Thanks

Steve

02 If your offering to sell tickets by all meas I can set you up with a book oftickets or two, I even have postersmade up for situations like this :)

Slide by our booth and we will chat.

Thanks

Steve

We will see you Sat morning. I need to pick up my hat anyhow.

WildBill had an awesome display at the show!

WildBill had an awesome display at the show!

That he did and he seemed busy whenever I went by. Great people working with him too.

Thanks to all the OC Members who stopped by our booth this weekend to buy RaffleTickets we really appreciate your support.

Good luck to all of you!

• 4 weeks later...

I have a few books of tickets for the raffle as well.

If you're in Ayr, Kitchener, Cambridge or Guelph and prefer hand delivery to mail ... I'm always around.

Just PM me here.

Thanks for the help Mike!

• 2 weeks later...

We stopped at Bills on the way through Parry Sound & got our 3,  Grabbed a set of ski skins for one of the grandsons sleds, Have to stop next trip & check the ice scratchers that were on the counter, Might need a couple of  those units,

Rich

Thanks for the support Rich, you and Boobi have been awesome supporters of our cause over the years we apprecite it!

• 1 month later...

Just a bump up in case anyone hasn't bought tickets yet.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived