Announcing the 2015 Do it For Dads Sled Ride of Hope

Viper

petlogoblue.jpg

The Prostate Extreme Team is proud to announce the 10th Anniversay Sled Ride of Hope in Gravenhurst Ontario.

Saturday February 14th 2015
Once again our Accommodation Host & Corporate Sponsor will be the beautiful
Res_Inn_New_Logo_Small.jpg
Muskoka Wharf

Click Here to Make Your Reservation
All room fees include Buffet Breakfast provided by Residence Inn-Marriott

Mandatory Online Registration is in effect once again this year so please sign up early to ensure your spot.
Reserving your room does NOT mean you are registered for this Event.
Click Here for the Online Registration Form
Registration closes February 1st 2015
2015 Registration Fee's are $50.00 Per Person.
Fees include Friday Night Meet & Greet with light snacks & Saturday Night Buffet Dinner (cash Bar)

We will be providing a Registration Desk on Saturday Morning in the REAR Lobby of the Residence Inn between 9:00 & 10:00 AM for those that cannot attend Friday Night.

Special thanks to the Snowcrest Riders for being our official 2015 Host Club.
snowcrest_small.jpg

Our ONLINE Pledging system will help you share your personal pledging goals with your friends via email, Face Book, Twitter and a host of other social media feeds!

Please Click Here to start your Pledging Campaign.
For Online Pledging questions please email steve.hutton@pccnbrampton.com

Our recipient of our funding is Prostate Cancer Canada all Pledge Cheques must be made out to them.
(Minimum Pledge Donation of $150.00 in Effect)

We will be accepting your Donations and Signed Registration Forms at our Friday Night Meet & Greet - Sponsored By Uxbridge Motorsports in the Rear Lobby of the Residence Inn between 7-10 PM.

Onsite fuel will be available for sale all weekend long thanks to our friends at Muskoka Wharf Marine
They will also have Sled Rentals available but we advise that you book early, they won't last long.
logo.png

As always we will be providing two rides this year.
Family Ride:
(Approx. 4 hours)

Advanced Ride:
(Approx. 6 hours)

Details on the rides will follow soon, please stay tuned to our main Sled Ride Page

After the rides you will have time to go back to your rooms and get ready for the Saturday Night festivities.

This year we will be raffling off our generously donated 2014 Can Am Outlander XMR 2015 MXZ Sport Ski-Doo and the Tekvest

The Prostate Extreme Team would like to thank all our Sponsors for their generous donations to our very worthy cause.
Without your help we simply cannot do what we do so please support our Sponsors when ever possible.

Questions and Media Requests can be emailed directly to
steve.hutton@pccnbrampton.com

Looking good, Steve.

Snowcrest is eagerly anticipating this fun filled weekend. You had several dozen sleds participating last year, so that means some great photo opportunities, some great rides and some great fundraising for your cause.

And our club Poker Run the next day will keep the hard core sledders doubly happy.

I will be there..

looking forward to it!!!

Steve, the link takes you to survey monkey!

Is that correct?

This is the link taking you to the wrong location

Reved, he must have fixed it already. I clicked it and it goes to the Marriott reservation site, as it should.

Opps I did the wrong link

Sweet!

I will be there again this year!

Steve, the link takes you to survey monkey!

Is that correct?

The link is correct. Click the "next" button to fill out the Form.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm registered, booked in at the Residence Inn and looking forward to my second trip to this enjoyable event, add the Snowcrest Riders Poker Run on the Sunday and it makes for a great Family Day weekend sledding. Now I can start working on getting some pledges to help support this worthy cause!

Thanks for the continued support Cider we approcaite it.

• 2 months later...

1 in 8 men will be diagnosed with Prostate Cancer.
This year will be my 9th year participating in "Do It for Dad" Sled Ride of Hope Charity Run. In the past I have sent you my link to sponsor me. Thank you everyone for your generous support in this worth while cause. I've included the link below once again to click onto for donations. Tax receipts are mailed out for all pledges over $20.
This year I'm adding a little more value to your support! Since Skincerity is a hydrating product that repairs the skin and protects sores, I thought it fitting to include it in this year's fun! Oh, it also is an amazing anti aging skin technology protecting snowmobiler's skin! Contact me directly or order online through my website now until Feb 14th 2015 and I will donate all my proceeds for this period 100% to "Do It for Dad" Sled Ride of Hope 2015 held on Valentine's Day February 14th. (See link below for more information about the event.)

I just supported Prostate Extreme Teamhttp://my.e2rm.com/P...ationID=2662116

Shop online at: http://www.dianahw.m...erity.biz/nuca/

post-1248-0-93951600-1421077601.jpg       post-20923-0-44508500-1421083489_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up that we will be closing our block of rooms tomorrow Tuesday Jan 27th so if you were on the fence about the ride now is the time to book and get the group discounted rate, hotel is booking up fast.

Reservations made for the weekend...Should be a great time with the ride and Poker Run Sunday!!!

Reservations made for the weekend...Should be a great time with the ride and Poker Run Sunday!!!

See you there!

You were one of the last ones Nunz hotel is now booked solid.

You can still register for the ride but you will have to find other accommodations unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

Viper, looking forward to seeing yoy and several OC'ers on Saturday's P.E.T. ride and then the Poker Run on Sunday.

Looking forward to it Blake, it's time to paint Gravenhurst Blue

Once again it was a great time with great people! 

Thank you Viper for organizing such a great event for a great cause!

Can't wait for next year!

I would like to take a moment to say thank you to Steve Hutton and the entire PET crew, for once again bringing the Do It For Dads PET Sled Ride of Hope back to Gravenhurst this past weekend. Also thank you to Jon Massey for your help organizing  this event with Steve.

Special thanks to the entire staff and management at Residence Inn Marriott on the Wharf. You again went above and beyond with your service and friendly support. Unfortunately, I have not been able to ride this season, but while checking on the trails where I could from my car, and the positive comments I heard about our trail conditions from a number of you, I want to say thank you to all of our groomer operators / mechanics. Thank you to Pat, Steve, Scott, Paul,Al, Roger, Tom, Blake, Paul McNichol and Phil, for doing an incredible job. Especially, the quick repair on our main groomer on the Thursday before the weekend so it was back on the trails with little lost time.   

Last but certainly not least, thanks to all of you that came to Gravenhurst to take part. You are a wonderful group and I hope that you come and visit us again.

Sincerely,

Bob Clarke

President - Snowcrest Riders Snowmobile Club. 

Thanks to all that participated in this years ride we had a wonderful event raising lots of money for a great cause!

Planning is already under way for the 11th Annual Do it for Dads Sled Ride of Hope

Archived