Updating Snowcrest Volunteer Database

Blake G

Hi folks. I am just in the midst of updating our club's Volunteer Database. I know there are quite a few OC members on our List - - I recognize the names of several people who have formed the backbone of our club over many years.

The problem is that in many cases we have names and phone numbers, but no email addresses.  In my view the email addresses are going to be the key to communicating effectively with our volunteer members.

Soooo....if you think you may be on our list, it would be GREAT if you could EMAIL your name and phone number to me at snowcrestshare@gmail.com because there is a good chance we don't have your email address on file.

For other people who are interested in becoming new Volunteers with Snowcrest, please follow this link to complete our Volunteer Registration form.

http://snowcrestriders.com/volunteer/registration

Thank you very much for your help.

PS: I see that Nunz signed up as a Snowcrest Volunteer today. Have to figure out how to put his talents to good use.....

PS: I see that Nunz signed up as a Snowcrest Volunteer today. Have to figure out how to put his talents to good use.....

"Work with me baaby". "A little to the left". "Purr like you love that arctic cat Blake" (gone too far?? lol)

He's an incredible photographer, from the 'ice caves' trip last year. I'm sure we'll see more of his photos in the years ahead.

Thanks Canuck, I really do like taking pics from our travels and the people we meet... Maybe Blake will assign me the role of Club Photographer... I'm thinking OC social director as my side job...lololol

Archived