2021 Hats, Toques and Long Sleeve T-Shirts Clear Out From $5

Reved

Thanks for organizing all of this Reved !   It will be great to see all these OC Hats out on the trails again.  When will you be at the show this year?

Revrnd, that was Tazman you met at Laurentian Lodge in '06.   We arrived shortly after you left (good planning on your part) and had a short ride together the following day.  

I'm hoping to be at the show Friday but still working on the timing.

I'm going to be there early on Fri'. Off to the Niagara Frontier (Irv Wienstein's side of "The Ditch") for the weekend.

Channel 7 news. Saw a lot of Irv as a kid. I wounder how many time the lead story was a fire?

Channel 7 news. Saw a lot of Irv as a kid. I wounder how many time the lead story was a fire?

X2 LOL

Several years ago a classmate who moved to northern Ontario and was a truck driver. He was passing thru the Buffalo area w/ a trainee when they came upon a residential fire. I guess he told the trainee who had lived in the north his entire life that he could stroke that off his bucket list, seeing a fire in Buffalo. The guy didn't understand, so he had to explain to him about growing up watching the Channel 7 news and every night had a story about a fire.

Growing up in Niagara Falls there was 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 17, 22, and 29. 13 and 25 if you spoke French. Needless to say we spent most of our time outside. 

lol...3 alarm fire in Cheektowaga...2 alarm fire in north Tonawanda,...commander tom is up next

Hat pickup, for those who have prepaid will be at the T.O. Show (or the Peterborough for the couple who specified). If you do not want to pick up at the shows and didn't arrange for shipping, let me know before Monday. At that time I will be meeting Viper who has offered The Prostate Extreme Team booth as a pickup location.

Will that be the pick up booth at the Peterborough show also.

lol...3 alarm fire in Cheektowaga...2 alarm fire in north Tonawanda,...commander tom is up next

Rocketship 7

Gumby and Pokey, Davey and Goliath.

• Like 1

Will that be the pick up booth at the Peterborough show also.

Yes it will thanks to Viper at P.E.T.

Gumby and Pokey, Davey and Goliath.

I guess the idea of a Gumby reboot including the Pesky Indians wouldn't go too well nowadays.

don't forget my favourite... Promo the robot.

Rocketship 7

If its not too late i would like a red hat. Again if not to late scarylarry but ill take it without name,if no red ill take black

No it's not to late to get a red cap. Interac e-transfer or PayPal can be sent to me using the e-mail in the 1st post.

If you want it personalized, it can't be done in time for the show. The hats and toques are ready but adding a name takes awhile.

Just to confirm the OC Hats will be available for pick up at the PET (Prostate Extreme Team) Booth at both the TO Show and the Peterborough show.

Look for the Sled Ride of Hope flags with any luck they will be 15 feet in the air!

Thanks Viper. See you at the show.

Hope there is still time.  First of all thanks for making these, this is awesome.  Second I would like to pick them up at the show if possible.  Last but not least here is my order:

2 toques black and red (unless you have the gold in time, than 1 of each) no name

1 blue cap with no name

I will pay through paypal once you give me the total.  Thanks

Hope there is still time.  First of all thanks for making these, this is awesome.  Second I would like to pick them up at the show if possible.  Last but not least here is my order:

2 toques black and red (unless you have the gold in time, than 1 of each) no name

1 blue cap with no name

I will pay through paypal once you give me the total.  Thanks

2 red and black toques and 1 blue cap is $45.

• Reved changed the title to 2021 Hats, Toques and Long Sleeve T-Shirts Clear Out From $5
  • LuvMyViper featured and unfeatured this topic
  • LuvMyViper unpinned this topic