2021 Hats, Toques and Long Sleeve T-Shirts Clear Out From $5

Reved

I never thought of applying one to my helmet. Good idea.

I was lucky enuff to meet viperules 700 because he noticed my ont.condition sticker with whitedragon on my helmet....in matawa...

I was lucky enuff to meet viperules 700 because he noticed my ont.condition sticker with whitedragon on my helmet....in matawa...

That's the neat part. You meet people in the oddest places. 

Bumped into an old SW member @ Rock of Ages a couple of years ago. "Crazy B" thought I looked familiar. LOL Before that we ran into a "redhat" @ Laurentian Lodge north of Elliot Lake back in '06.

met sj & canuck in Cochrane thru oc...knew sj sled because of name on windshield...though I can spot sj at nite due to outline...as a oc member once said "r2d2"...can t wait to see how far sj can get off trail with new long track...when he blows corner
  • Like 1

Keeps the shield from fogging :poke2:

sledjunk... I love your sense of humour... you always manage to bring a smile

sledjunk... I love your sense of humour... 

Don't feed the animals. 

Encouragement leads to more "humour" :-P

And it was great meeting White Dragon and Bill. The 2 of you heading to the top after the Fraserdale gas pumps closed was an epic memory. Have gas, will travel. 

Don't feed the animals. 

Encouragement leads to more "humour" :-P

And it was great meeting White Dragon and Bill. The 2 of you heading to the top after the Fraserdale gas pumps closed was an epic memory. Have gas, will travel. 

Humour makes the world go round

X2

Ok I got the call for the hats so this is the last call for personalization!

I will be taking in the list on Monday morning. I think we still have 25 hats left.

If there are anybody else wanting hats let me know by Monday Sept 29th 9am . I'll be handing in the personalization list then.

You will still be able to get Forum hats but if you want a name on the side I will need to wait for a group of people before sending the hats back for customizing.

Scott I mailed the money order today. Hope to pick the hats up on Fri' @ the T.O. show.

Scott I mailed the money order today. Hope to pick the hats up on Fri' @ the T.O. show.

OK I also got the naming changed to "REVRND"

Don't know how I missed this topic....

But any black hats left? I'll take one with with dweese on it if I can... Most likely need it snail mailed.. I can pay pal for it.

OK I also got the naming changed to "REVRND"

Thanks for the work involved  :right_on:

Don't know how I missed this topic....

But any black hats left? I'll take one with with dweese on it if I can... Most likely need it snail mailed.. I can pay pal for it.

Black cap with dweese on the side is $22 plus shipping. PM your postal code and how you want to pay and I will confirm your postage.

I just sent you payment for the additional cap

The hats are ready! Well now they need the names added.

There are still hats available if anyone is interested.

post-19706-0-05342600-1412034163_thumb.j

post-19706-0-74862200-1412034149_thumb.j

I'll see what I can do.

Nice looking hats.

glad I got the black.... looks great. I know I said it before but thanks again for pulling this all together. Often we all talk about what we should do and it never happens. This time it did.

Can't wait, mine will be onboard the sled all winter.. I'm a little short on hair up top. So the helmet leaves some interesting marks in my head, which gives me good reason to wear an OC hat..

My motorcycle helmet actually has an arrow pointing forward on the inside padding. Which yes actually indicates the direction you out it on. After a few hours of riding I actually get an outline of that arrow on the top of my head... Thankfully at 6foot4 most people can't see it LOL.

Edited by dweese

Just dropped of the list for the names and it will be 2 weeks :(

I guess it's good to see companies busy

Just dropped of the list for the names and it will be 2 weeks :(

I guess it's good to see companies busy

Still lots of time before the snow hits ;)

• 2 weeks later...

If anybody is interested in purchasing a cap or toque pick up can be arranged at one of the sled show. 

post-19706-0-48819900-1413323573_thumb.jpost-19706-0-91716000-1413323568_thumb.j

Hat pickup, for those who have prepaid will be at the T.O. Show (or the Peterborough for the couple who specified). If you do not want to pick up at the shows and didn't arrange for shipping, let me know before Monday. At that time I will be meeting Viper who has offered The Prostate Extreme Team booth as a pickup location.

• Reved changed the title to 2021 Hats, Toques and Long Sleeve T-Shirts Clear Out From $5
  • LuvMyViper featured and unfeatured this topic
  • LuvMyViper unpinned this topic