Amazing 14 oz battery booster

Running Wild

I came across this the other day and some may be interested. This little unit will fire up anything from a cell phone to a diesel 1/2 ton truck including our sleds, bikes and atv's. With many new sleds only having a battery and no back up for starting this would be handy to have if you have dead battery and no one else to get a boost from. Check out  http://antigravitybatteries.com/microstart/  and or search You Tube for a number of videos.

RW

We sell them and have one to use in the shop.  REALLY works well, and doubles as a laptop power supply or charge your cell phone or whatever else.  Great little thing, and really light and packable.

I have read up on these and admit that I am intrigued.  I will say that I am skeptical about the diesel, though,  Maybe if the diesel is already warm, it might work, but my old diesel could not be boosted by another vehicle with a single battery.  I would have to have the other vehicle run at high idle to charge my batteries before there would be enough charge to cycle the glow plugs and still crank the engine.

Certainly potential for the sleds, though.

You really need to change your diesel battery's every three years, no matter what. I have never had a diesel not start, but I remove and buy new batteries for my criticial equipment, such as generators and main tractor I use every day. Throw the used battery's for less critical equipment such as a power washer.

You really need to change your diesel battery's every three years, no matter what. I have never had a diesel not start, but I remove and buy new batteries for my criticial equipment, such as generators and main tractor I use every day. Throw the used battery's for less critical equipment such as a power washer.

My 04 Dodge has the factory batteries does not get plugged in and always fires up the hummin cummins

My 04 Dodge has the factory batteries does not get plugged in and always fires up the hummin cummins

That is incredible, you should consider replacement, before it shorts and leaves you stranded!

• 2 weeks later...

Worst thing for a battery is low charge when it is cold. -30 to -40 for weeks on end is very hard on batterys. Where I am winter kills batterys! 5 years is norm 7 is awesome, 10 is never heard of!

• 3 weeks later...

would be nice in the trail side tool kit.

would be nice in the trail side tool kit.

Got room, Sledjunk? :-P

(there should be a Youtube video (or Evil picture) of SJ's kit, lol).

Link provided is dead try this  http://antigravitybatteries.com/microstart/

Archived