Unload in Petawawa? parking?

Is there a good spot to unload a sled in Petawawa?  I know there is a staging area in Chalk River...just thinking of unloading a bit south of there though.  I'm coming up from Ottawa this weekend.

Thanks

I'm not sure where Keetna has a staging area in Petawawa? I just looked at the district map, it does show parking around Kelsey's & Quality Inn, but not sure of the details.

Maybe give Terry at the district office a call at 1-877-376-7669 Terry should be able to help.  Enjoy your weekend got about 6 inches of snow yesterday, in Rolphton

There is parking where KCC mentioned, behind Banville's (Yamaha dealer) at the new Quality Inn.  Talk with Terry though.

The Pet/Pembroke section of trails were slushy yesterday, thus the yellow sections on trail map, but starting from there you will miss the worst parts and be fine heading north.

I drove back from Temagami yesterday (420 kms or so) on the A and there is lot's of fresh snow up there, about 8".

Not sure where your headed but all was great on the A to Mattawa and the A112A except a bit of slush on the ice crossing there.  Enjoy the 130's or 190's if your doing them.

thanks guys, I might just stick around the Ottawa area...10-15cm tomorrow!

Archived