st onge sled sales

white dragon

someone who rides ski-doo,went on rap ride with me said st onge sold 400 new sleds this season...wow,right away i think great they put sno-voyaguers trail passes on.is that not amazing...since all clubs share the wealth of permits sales,keep that in mind when thinking about new sled or pointing a friend to a ski-doo dealer...personally i hate ski-doo with their gas mileage & rail steering,but thats just me...

I would imagine most dealers are having a good season with sales and service.

...personally i hate ski-doo with their gas mileage & rail steering,but thats just me...

You forgot their "float on a cloud" suspensions.

I was "told" that Sled Depot moved about 360 pre-owned sleds in 2012, and had done more in some previous years. Don't know about 2013.

I bet many auto dealers don't move 400 cars & trucks in a year.

That is an amazing total.

In North Bay there are 475 used sleds for sale which seems a lot in a great season.

the car dealers actually make money on their sales

many would have left without passes and recieved passes when they got to where they are going

pretty sure they sell their sleds with sticker,.think polaris dealer in barrie does same....bark biter or bearcat would know for sure,both those dealers are big supporters of club...as you are with your club bill,do you think dealer that sell big volume & sells with permit should get cheaper price thru whole season as they have replaced the small outlet & do alot of the pape work...

pretty sure they sell their sleds with sticker,.think polaris dealer in barrie does same....bark biter or bearcat would know for sure,both those dealers are big supporters of club...as you are with your club bill,do you think dealer that sell big volume & sells with permit should get cheaper price thru whole season as they have replaced the small outlet & do alot of the pape work...

I have friends that buy their sleds off st.onge with no sticker and attach a local club sticker here. Outlets do not make one penny off of permits it is their way of supporting the sport

I bet many auto dealers don't move 400 cars & trucks in a year.

That is an amazing total.

In North Bay there are 475 used sleds for sale which seems a lot in a great season.

I suspect maybe they all bought new and are trying to flog the old.

st onges is a great dealership..I only get parts from them for my sled....royal screws up everytime

So far - we have purchased 5 sleds from them ourselves...and our friends have purchased another 6 over the past 8 years....not one has had a sticker put on them ...nor have we been pressured to purchased one from them.   I am sure that every dealer has good points and bad points about them...but in our experience in dealing with St. Onge it has only been a great experience.......we are purchasing another sled this month for spring check from them.  Congrats on the great sales to St. Onge!  Great folks IMO.

So far - we have purchased 5 sleds from them ourselves...and our friends have purchased another 6 over the past 8 years....not one has had a sticker put on them ...nor have we been pressured to purchased one from them.   I am sure that every dealer has good points and bad points about them...but in our experience in dealing with St. Onge it has only been a great experience.......we are purchasing another sled this month for spring check from them.  Congrats on the great sales to St. Onge!  Great folks IMO.

You don't survive in business by treating your customers badly. They must be doing something right.

I bought my sled new from them in 05. Never had a issue with service but I also did my own wrenching as well!

I have never had a trail permit placed on my sled when buying form St. Onge. It is something I have always had to buy. My last sled came from The Cove and I purchased a sticker from St. Onge

RR

someone who rides ski-doo,went on rap ride with me said st onge sold 400 new sleds this season...wow,right away i think great they put sno-voyaguers trail passes on.is that not amazing...since all clubs share the wealth of permits sales,keep that in mind when thinking about new sled or pointing a friend to a ski-doo dealer...personally i hate ski-doo with their gas mileage & rail steering,but thats just me...

400 new sleds this year? I doubt that, maybe 40 is the right number.

Archived