2015 Polaris Models

Redfisher

Polaris is announcing the new models tomorrow, Hope to see some cool stuff... How cool would it be if they brought back a triple...  

I've done a lot of reading. Supposed to be a 750 2 stroke. The mystery remains if it will be a DI or not. New chassis with folding hood. But who knows right. Just everybody making wild guesses. Definetely not a 4 stoke though because there is a pull cord 

Triples are long gone! Poo is a two stroke champ! I would like to see a fuel efficient, realible sled from them. My dad is a huge poo guy and every where we go, he notices it is mostly skidoo now!

Need to keep up withn Yamaha and Skidoo in the 4-stroke for better reliability which results in better sales and happier customers keep that Polaris name on top.. Good job Polaris as I am a fan...Cheers!

I've done a lot of reading. Supposed to be a 750 2 stroke. The mystery remains if it will be a DI or not. New chassis with folding hood. But who knows right. Just everybody making wild guesses. Definetely not a 4 stoke though because there is a pull cord

would like to see 750 turbo in adventure for sure

Triples are long gone! Poo is a two stroke champ! I would like to see a fuel efficient, realible sled from them. My dad is a huge poo guy and every where we go, he notices it is mostly skidoo now!

a fuel injected 800 triple with todays tech would be too much,kinda like cats 310 hp sled

your dad doesn't noticed more ski-booms,you just keep telling him that

have you guys done a ride up north this yr yet,we're Racing Around Park this wed till thurs...

Local dealer told my buddy that Polaris is bringing out a 1050 four stroke. Not sure how many cylinders....

sounds heavy...

Need to keep up withn Yamaha and Skidoo in the 4-stroke for better reliability which results in better sales and happier customers keep that Polaris name on top.. Good job Polaris as I am a fan...Cheers!

would like to see 750 turbo in adventure for surea fuel injected 800 triple with todays tech would be too much,kinda like cats 310 hp sled

your dad doesn't noticed more ski-booms,you

just keep telling him that

have you guys done a ride up north this yr

yet,we're Racing Around Park this wed till

thurs...sounds heavy...x 2

We are riding mostly local this winter. We did ride bracebridge to huntsville area last weekend! Today there were 50 sleds at the restaurant and 42 were akidoo's. He loves the ride of the new doo long track! He said today next year he is trying a doo.

I look forward to the new Polaris chassis competition makes all the brands stronger

best way to look at it & so true...keeps expectations high for buyer & willin to look at new tec

Couldn't agree more with u wildbill and wd. It's what helps make this sport grow. Even thou I'm a doo fan you need the other manufacturers to rase the bar, to make them better!!!!!

Mike

k wow polaris is really annoying right now First, they make it look like axys was coming on the 27th, but that was only the 3rd video. Now they say march2nd. So, I go to bed last night with my alarm set for 12, so at 12:01 I can see the new sleds. Nothing so I go back to bed. I wake up 745 (im writing this in bed) and still nothing. After a quick google, the unveiling is happening at 7pm in Las Vegas. Convert that to our time and thats 10pm! Unbelievable! Practically march 3rd

This sled better be really good

Cool display, I hear built in GPS to.

defintely a folding hood like on our classics

k wow polaris is really annoying right now First, they make it look like axys was coming on the 27th, but that was only the 3rd video. Now they say march2nd. So, I go to bed last night with my alarm set for 12, so at 12:01 I can see the new sleds. Nothing so I go back to bed. I wake up 745 (im writing this in bed) and still nothing. After a quick google, the unveiling is happening at 7pm in Las Vegas. Convert that to our time and thats 10pm! Unbelievable! Practically march 3rd

This sled better be really good

lol you are sucked right into the sport bud we need more like you 

lol you are sucked right into the sport bud we need more like you 

Maybe Aaron is looking to save his money over the season to purchase a new sled!!   I am just going to wait and see what Aaron posts so I know first hand what Polaris is doing for 2015.  Actually I am happy with mine.  

Maybe Aaron is looking to save his money over the season to purchase a new sled!!   I am just going to wait and see what Aaron posts so I know first hand what Polaris is doing for 2015.  Actually I am happy with mine.  

Lol are you kidding! Ill be 20 by the time I can save up for one. Maybe my dad would buy one, and I would "take care of it for him". LOL

Think its going to be a 800 2 stroke DI with about 159hp and a Rush platform with a newer rear skid.

How could the rush get any more rider forward!? You are so damn high in the air

If the new AXYS comes out with something that really sets it apart from the Pro ride in terms of weight and performance I'll ride my 13 switchback another season and upgrade with a 2016

WICKED!!!! The front looks a lot like the etecs from the side

The suspension looks very similar though

Awesome looking sled

woooo finally!!!!!! not a huge change though :(

hype was overrated...

Doo has etec 2! Going to get 500km on a tank of fuel now. Got to love that!

Doo has etec 2! Going to get 500km on a tank of fuel now. Got to love that!

Changing your mind AGAIN?

Archived