Gas Question in Huntsville

revrnd

The Garmin software shows fuel at Sunshine Quick Lube on Lindgren Rd., southwest of the Regional Rd 3 exit. Does this gas stop actually exist?

I see the Esso beside Hwy' 11 & MSR #88 is closed.

Don't know about that station but you can gat gas at Canadian tire off fairy lake.

That's where we filled up (we were staying @ the Comfort Inn across the road).

Everyday I drive past the Esso that closed and wished someone would buy it and turn it around, such a great location for sledders and cars, I can remember always pulling in there when we went up north.

Everyday I drive past the Esso that closed and wished someone would buy it and turn it around, such a great location for sledders and cars, I can remember always pulling in there when we went up north.

Well come on Nunz.  Buy the darn thing.  I told the hubby that we should sell our business here and buy the station on the 118 at the end of trail 7.  His reply "Are you nuts!!  then we would never be on the trails"   LOL  I tried.

That's so funny, I have thought a bunch of times about how it would be nice to run a business that caters to the sledders but exactly same as you, we wouldn't be able to enjoy the sport the way we do every chance we get...

Well come on Nunz.  Buy the darn thing.  I told the hubby that we should sell our business here and buy the station on the 118 at the end of trail 7.  His reply "Are you nuts!!  then we would never be on the trails"   LOL  I tried.

He was right

• 10 months later...

And there used to be a motel with  a nice little breakfast  and the gas besides it.....even though we all do our best it is the dang summer people not supporting these ventures enough.

I do see at the esso they have taken lots of soil away - so maybe they will re-vitalize it although  I doubt it.

Trail 95 - from closed to Green whilst I went for lunch - yahoooooo..

The 88 is freshly groomed right up to the D trail..

2 days of riding and 2 more to go.. Woot woot

Archived