Heading to Kearney

theedge

Four of us are once again heading to Kearney (probably the edgewater) for about 4 or 5 days again. Just wondering if there is anything or trail we should avoid , always looking for logging, road running. Heard conditions are great and know trails are always groomed nicely (thanks to all).

thanks

Neil

The only spot that has logging on it is the 303 just out from Whiskey Jacks. The loggers cut a new by-pass to keep sleds off the logging roads. The by-pass is short and has been groomed. It is not great but it will have to do probably for the rest of the year.

Thanks snowchopper, just trying to find out if any areas that we should avoid.

we are riding pt sydney up to edgewater for lunch tomorrow , maybe some 80 series on the way up ,and the 95 back down 

Blake, myself and a friend of his did that ride yesterday and trails were mint.. Enjoy!!

everything from pt sydney to kearney is mint baby , frozen and groomed and a bit of loose stuff on top for lube , road running is fine also ,the conditions are 101% 

Thanks MM for the update, going to do run towards Magnetewan, Sunridge, Burks Falls Sunday then back to Huntsville.

Nunz

Sweet.. I'll watch for u.. We will have our two adventures and a friend on a doo possibly meeting Blake at Sprucedale for gas top up..

D trail was mint on Wednesday afternoon. Hope to see u guys out there.

Sounds like a party!

I'm hoping to drop my sled at the Almaguin Info Centre near Emsdale and catch Nunz and crew at Sprucedale gas. Haven't been north of the Seguin this year, so it's about time.

Archived