Groomer Accident

ten90

An operator slips on a track of the groomer, bumps his head and goes to get checked at hospital and it turns into a flipped groomer accident? W0w!

He will be fine.

I'm a groomer in District 8, Sno - Voyageurs Club and we keep our machines in Anten Mills. It wasn't any of our's.

I wonder if this is fact or fiction. Maybe someone spreading rumors????????

Unfreakin believable people!!!  We were riding in District 8 today never saw anything like that.  Trails were awesome again by the way.  Holy crap

Glad the guy is okay also.

An operator slips on a track of the groomer, bumps his head and goes to get checked at hospital and it turns into a flipped groomer accident? W0w!

He will be fine.

WOw, thanks for the update, even if it was condescending! :-D

Glad he is fine

He will be fine.

So let me get this straight,

An operator slipped off the groomed track and he bumped his head as it flipped over. Hope he got to the hospital ok?

After the groomer rolled because he slipped and hit his head. He got up rolled it back over( superhuman strength. And groomed his way right to the hospital. Glad he's ok.

If an operator slips on a groomer track in the woods, does it make any sound?

So if I understand right... the groomer did a barrel roll down a hill and somewhere down the side of the hill the groomer operator was thrown from the cab and hit his head on the track but he is recovering nicely.

UPDATE: The operator was eating chicken wings at the time of the accident, The sound could not be heard for miles, but Its believed that the groomers tracks were not injured other than a cut to the chicken thigh.

So if I understand right... the groomer did a barrel roll down a hill and somewhere down the side of the hill the groomer operator was thrown from the cab and hit his head on the track but he is recovering nicely.

that is correct, although the chicken... not so well.

By the sounds of thread, it must be raining!

snowing pretty good in toronto for the last hour and temperature is falling so rain may be a no show

snowing pretty good in toronto for the last hour and temperature is falling so rain may be a no show

yeah in Toronto as well. crazy snow right now! Rain happening after 8 as temperature begins to rise again 

Archived