Kinmount to Orillia

guppy

Has anyone recently taken this route ,B104?

New area for our group

Thx

i was on it a couple wks ago & doing it again tomorrow...will let you know how trails are...

I seem to remember a lot of road running around the head lake area and east of hwy 35 has been yellow for awhile.  Lube might be an issue right now.  

I seem to remember a lot of road running around the head lake area and east of hwy 35 has been yellow for awhile.  Lube might be an issue right now.  

trail runs along side of road alot there,think the yellow was plowed road someone reported...

It was reported on another thread that B104 east of Norland has 5.3 Km of road running.

I was out on Saturday down B from here and then onto B104 from B as far as 103 to meet a couple of sleds coming north from Bowmanville. We backtracked west to 102 over to Lagoon City, rejoined B at Monck and were into Hawthorne before the lunch crowds arrived. The sections of trail I was on that you'd be using for your trip were awesome.(!!) To avoid the road in Norland, you could also consider going down 103 and picking up the B103 around Sunderland. There's some road running around Beaverton but it's still listed green.

It was reported on another thread that B104 east of Norland has 5.3 Km of road running.

I was out on Saturday down B from here and then onto B104 from B as far as 103 to meet a couple of sleds coming north from Bowmanville. We backtracked west to 102 over to Lagoon City, rejoined B at Monck and were into Hawthorne before the lunch crowds arrived. The sections of trail I was on that you'd be using for your trip were awesome.(!!) To avoid the road in Norland, you could also consider going down 103 and picking up the B103 around Sunderland. There's some road running around Beaverton but it's still listed green.

likely not snow covered opinions on green seem to vary 

What is the 44 like out of bracebridge? Looks like 2ks of road running before you get to d102b? That section of monk road is brutal. They plow and sand it like crazy and see's allot of car traffic, so rarely has any snow on it.

What is the 44 like out of bracebridge? Looks like 2ks of road running before you get to d102b? That section of monk road is brutal. They plow and sand it like crazy and see's allot of car traffic, so rarely has any snow on it.

??? 44 out of Bracebridge ??   Monck Road runs east from Orillia.   ??

hope it snows tonite we heading that way & no ez way around...

We did the run today, thanks for the responses.

Road running coming into Norland from Kinmount was not completely bare,but losing snow fast.

Jump on )Head lake to avoid the road alongside it,

rest of route was very good, some more roads, but they are holding.

Our BR groomer is down on the east side Orillia trails. Things are quite rough. Hope to have it going again tomorrow night.

Our BR groomer is down on the east side Orillia trails. Things are quite rough. Hope to have it going again tomorrow night.

You guys are doing a magnificent job this year - your trails have been spectacular - Thanks !!!

Archived