Is there a place to drop sleds around Wyoming, North of 402

hockeyaddic

My wife and I rode the trails out of Wyoming to Exeter last Sunday Mar. 2/08 For the most part we had a great trip, although we were not too crazy about crossing the 402 on the overpass. Is there a place or clubhouse nearby Wyoming where we could drop the sleds? I thought we sledded by a clubhouse shortly after crossing the 402, but not sure where it was.

My compliments to the Warwick clubs, club house, very impressive, nice shack you built yourselves.

Trails were in pretty good condition, we had a blast.

The only place I can think of would be in Forest, either behind the Red Rooster

restaurant on the way into Forest or at the old arena in Forest, the trail runs right to the Rooster and is about 1000 yards behind the arena towards the lake.

Arkona would be a good place to drop but it is further east than Reese's corners.

Its only about 5 minutes to the new Warwick warmup shack.

Yup Indy, there are all south of the 402, lol. ;)

Ive seen a few droppong at the old Forest arena and a couple at Aberarder school now that its March break. Other than that, I need to think of some new places N of 402.

I know crossing the 402 sucks, but its amazing what those sliders and carbides will take, I cross it many times a day, get what snow you can on the way across and dump in the fresh stuff when your done.

Good luck, Todd

Archived