Annual Barry's Bay Trip

Circuit

My wife and I will be staying near Barry's Bay next week for our annual snowmobile trip. Riding Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

I plan on doing the loop south and west to come up to Whitney to the Mad Musher for lunch (but now I read it might be closed during the week?) then across east back to BB on the Tuesday.

Any suggestions for loops centred around BB/Wilno? We are staying at the Mountain View Motel again so that is our base for the week.

Thanks for any feedback and I will do another trip report like I did the last two years. :)

Been riding the area for the past 2 days ..staying at Goldenville..

First time up this way but I can tell the trails are phenomenal..

Cheers..have a great time ..

The wife and i are riding up to Barrys Bay on Friday for two over nights third night in Bancroft and we are still looking at what loops we are going to do.

I recommend eating at Spectacle Lake Lodge.

Snow Country has a map of loop tours in this area it identifies 6 loops in all  contact the office at 1-877-376-7669. All trails in the area are very good all club groomers are out keeping them smooth.

Snow Country has a map of loop tours in this area it identifies 6 loops in all  contact the office at 1-877-376-7669. All trails in the area are very good all club groomers are out keeping them smooth.

I found one that has three loops on it keeping between Whitney and Pembroke. I also found the map referenced above. Thanks.

One of the reasons we travel is the quality of the trails in the area. My local club has our trails riding great also but there is nothing like going to District 6. We love the area.

I recommend eating at Spectacle Lake Lodge.

x2

x2

You ate twice there since sledjunk needed to recharge his batteries before you could depart.

You ate twice there since sledjunk needed to recharge his batteries before you could depart.

Yeah!  Dinner and breakfast.  That is what happens on an overnight stop.

Archived