We are on you tube !

Wildbill

Good job Bill. Hope you continue to be successful. :)

The avatar was LMV's doing I was not in working clothes at the show. same guy though. 

Ah! thanks for clarification

Great video and advertising Bill!  I also was not aware how extensive your business is with great sled rental opportunities too!

What a great video!

The pride in your family and business resonates throughout.

Great video and advertising Bill!  I also was not aware how extensive your business is with great sled rental opportunities too!

One of the best parts is his shop is right on the trail. Running low on oil, hearing a funny noise, ride right to the door. Bill and Jennifer take good care of you. Those who don't take care of their customers don't manage to stay in business. Bill does take care and that's why his business is still there and growing.

Very good!  Congratulations!

The first time I watched this clip, there was no audio (office computer). Lips moving but no sound. Enjoyed that version. :-P

(Is that any way to treat a supporter of next Saturday's Baxter trailside BBQ? Your donation is greatly appreciated WildBill, Mother Christmas and family. We'll turn up the volume and shout "Thank You" at the event).

The first time I watched this clip, there was no audio (office computer). Lips moving but no sound. Enjoyed that version. :-P

(Is that any way to treat a supporter of next Saturday's Baxter trailside BBQ? Your donation is greatly appreciated WildBill, Mother Christmas and family. We'll turn up the volume and shout "Thank You" at the event).

support what ? I cant hear you ! 

just kidding

Way to go Bill you and Jen should be proud

Great video! A very professional production and first class business.

Well done Bill. Very professional.

I know where I'll be spending some money

Awesome set up you got there Bill,,like others said,I didn't realize you guys had that much to offer,,congrats!

Way to go Bill.  Looking forward to see you again soon.

Good job Bill.  I can still remember somewhere between 1999 and 2001 when a couple of my friends rented sleds off you and stayed at the Jolly Roger.  You two have done very well since then.  Glad to see that.  People who work hard like the two of you deserve all the success you have.  It was also a pleasure meeting you last year on our ride through your area.  Awesome spot on the trail too.  Keep up the good work and nice video. :icon_clapclap:

Archived