Trail # 4 from hwy 11 to kahshe lake

Re:Leaf

Can trail 4 be groomed? It looks like it's too narrow for a groomer to fit.  I rode it for the first time today and I'm just curious. Thanks Leaf

Can trail 4 be groomed? It looks like it's too narrow for a groomer to fit.  I rode it for the first time today and I'm just curious. Thanks Leaf

they use a alpine with a cute little drag,works well...might be a yamaha wide track now

It Is groomed with a Skandic And drag. It will probably be done tomorrow. It took a beating this weekend.

Unfortunately we can not groom this with our Pisten Bully because of the swamps, narrow areas and the Canadian shield.

BTW, Saw STG and the Kahshe Crew the other day on 4 near Severn River Road

Hi Leaf !  Sorry I missed you on trail 4 today.    It gets TONS of traffic.  When it is groomed it is a sweet little trail.  But this weekend it got BEAT.  Tough to keep up with that traffic using a skipdrag. 

they use a alpine with a cute little drag,works well...might be a yamaha wide track now

The club sold the alpine a few years back. It is now in Haliburton somewhere. 

Thanks for the response guys.  I stopped by Summerland for lunch with my son yesterday (great pizza). After lunch we hopped on Kahshe Lake and then turned left at the T and onto trail 4.  It's a great little trail to go east to west instead of going up to Gravenhurst and then back down towards Couchiching.  

Re:Leaf I guess I missed you guys at Summerland. I was there for a late breakfast yesterday (Sunday) but I believe I was out of there just before noon.

Hi Blake. I was at summerland for a late lunch. It's too bad we missed you. Where have you been?

Anywhere I can go to and return from, within a five or six hour ride from Gravenhurst! LOL

Ahhh ok. I miss your trail reports.  I haven't seen any for awhile now.

Was on that trail today.  The guy actually did an amazing job with it IMO.  It is a nice little trail.  Sure is a lot quicker way to get to Summerlands for a bite to eat and some fuel.  Enjoyed a great breakfast (late on my part) today.  All trails today were amazing once again.

That's great extreme600.  Where did your ride after summerland?

That's great extreme600.  Where did your ride after summerland?

Down to Orillia on the EAst side of Couchiching. on trail B.  Orillia did an awesome job on those trails also.  

Archived