Need info on Trail C off B205C rail line to Port Severn

extreme600

Hey guys.  Could someone tell me how the C trail is from off the rail line in Orillia to Port Severn.  I was looking to run that way tomorrow or Thursday.  Any info would be great.  I checked the area out today when I went by and it looked well abused.  Would it be better for me to take the B105 (I think that was the other trail off the rail line) to Severn Falls than to Port Severn.

You may want to hold off on taking Ctrail to Port Severn.... Our groomer is down, the mechanic working on our machine is also working on 3 others within the MSR that are down... He has his work cut out for him, we should be back hopefully by tomorrow night, but I'm not holding my breath... Baxter,Smart are down and MLSTA is down as well...

The railbed will be fine, ODSC just got all 3 groomers back from repairs....

You may want to hold off on taking Ctrail to Port Severn.... Our groomer is down, the mechanic working on our machine is also working on 3 others within the MSR that are down... He has his work cut out for him, we should be back hopefully by tomorrow night, but I'm not holding my breath... Baxter,Smart are down and MLSTA is down as well...

The railbed will be fine, ODSC just got all 3 groomers back from repairs....

Thanks Yukon for the info.  Really appreciate it.  Keep me posted tomorrow night if you could.  We would really like to try it that way Thursday if possible.  Tomorrow we will head to Wasaga and Midland than from here (south of Sparrow Lake).  We were on the SC4 trail to 204 to B205C to Coldwater than on the B205C back to B to 203 to the rail line along Simcoe than on Couch back on 204 and 4 and home sweet home.  All those trails were freshly groomed and awesome.  Well except the lake of course.  LOL  Unbelievable job by the Orillia club this year.  Hats off to them!! :right_on:

Archived