Where to ride Tomorrow??? Trail conditions near you.

800REN

What are the trails like near you?..

I have done almost 700miles this year and I would say that about half of that was on trails that were less then limited but marked green.

I really want to get a nice ride in with my Dad Tomorrow on some nice trails.

Any thoughts guys?

I've spent the last couple of days in the Tall Pines area. Trails were fabulous, couldn't be any better.

Best place to drop the truck and trailer if I make that drive.? Coming from Georgetown west of Toronto so closest and best point to that would be great ?

X2 tall pines and Asc

park at my place. just kidding lol park at the Raven Lake staging, there is also a staging area right in Trading Bay just off hwy 60

Drop at Port Sydney right on hwy 11 at the ultramar gas station.. The gas station had a big fire and is closed but they are letting ppl park and drop there.. Trails are right out of parking lot.

Hope this helps

Nunz has a good idea. Port sydney is closer for you. Please remember this weekend will be busy. Parking areas will get full quickly. I know it's difficult to get time off work but riding with your dad might be better during the week.

Get spoiled riding from my front door. But with forecast of snow kawartha lakes and twin mountain areas good as well

That makes 3 of us that can ride from the house. Extra bonus is being retired which means only mid week riding. :)

Depends on how far you want to travel from Georgetown. This year there are lots of places to go with lots of snow to ride. It seems that the most snow that came down during the polar vortex just before the short thaw was southern Georgian Bay from the Midland/Penetang area around the bay to Parry Sound. Basically they got dumped on. If you don't want to travel too far you can stop in Coldwater and park at the arena just off the main street by the Shell station and the trail is right there. A few minutes north of there on the 400 exit for Hwy 12 west as you come down the hill and you can park behind the Esso and Subway on the north west corner. Just don't block access to the garbage bins and they are happy. The trail is right there as well. Another 5 minutes north of there on the 400 exit 156 to Port Severn Rd. N. At the end of the ramp there is a township parking lot on the north east corner you can use or go striaght ahead onto Lone Pine Rd and you can park at the Brissette house on the left side just past the Petro Can. This is the tourism office. You can park there but the lot is getting smaller due to running out of places to pile the snow. Just across the road is the Amco where you can pick up gas, breakfast and trail maps. That is right on the C trail and you can head in multiple directions from there.

Don't know how far or hard you want to ride. At 10:00 tomorrow we are taking a group from the Brissette house to Midland have some lunch and coming back. It's about an 80 km ride and we are aiming primarily at families, people new to the area or the sport or anyone who wants to just have a nice ride. We are not out to set any speed records and some of the trip is on old rail bed.

With everyone getting snow tonight you don't have to go too far. Road running won't be an issue... We're at Wasaga now and there is a ton of snow here. Trails looked good everywhere on the way up today. Lots of parking here too.... Rode the Fenelon Falls, Bobcaygeon, Buckhorn trails last weekend and they were in overall great shape....A close to home option, trailer to Shelburne and hit the trails north of there.  There's parking just south of town. The Lavender Trail(322) to Creemore is a nice run and loop back around.

I'm in Gravenhurst now and although I have yet to hit the trails they looked great from the road, its only 2.5hrs in heavy traffic for you!

Port Sydney is just north of here

I was out today, parked at 89 and airport , rode up to Wasaga and came back the long way near Shelburn and across 89 to airport rd again. Trails were ok and the snow was coming down, I'm sure that riding tomorrow would be great! If groomers get out.

Thanks for the report Noisy, will be riding those trails later this week!

We rode from Orillia to Norland and back.  The trail were awesome.  Well groomed and solid base.  By the time we were back in Orillia, the wind had picked up and there was some drifting in the fields.

Snowing and blowing pretty good now and about 3 - 4 inches of fresh snow has fallen.

Plan is to head to the Pancake Breakfast in the morning.

We rode from Orillia to Norland and back.  The trail were awesome.  Well groomed and solid base.  By the time we were back in Orillia, the wind had picked up and there was some drifting in the fields.

Snowing and blowing pretty good now and about 3 - 4 inches of fresh snow has fallen.

picked up couple more riders would want to ride...

See ya there SJ :)

Decided to head up to a buddies cottage on head lake.

Gonna head out in the early AM to from head lake to Noreland to Minden then Halliburton to Kinmount to Coboconk.

Got some snow Tonight to so should be good.

sledjunk mastered the 4 ft drop-off jump this ride....trails were mint

Archived