another great dumping of snow coming!jeez what a great year!!!

yammahappy

Another 3 foots here too! Awesome.

I have to beat Mossey to this one...three foots?? maybe drifted between your ears! :umno: :umno: :umno:

I have to beat Mossey to this one...three foots?? maybe drifted between your ears! :umno: :umno: :umno:

Two are mine and one is old man winter's! Cheers snow is here!

:snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141:We have no snow in D9 :snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141::icon_clapclap: :icon_clapclap:

It's so crappy here they cancelled the scotch tasting at the Queens :angry-smiley-005: :angry-smiley-005:, the darts at the Legion :headbang: :headbang: and the Sauble Sno-Dance in Sauble.

What a friggin winter...I'm riding every chance I get..

:snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141:We have no snow in D9 :snow-141: :snow-141: :snow-141::icon_clapclap: :icon_clapclap:

It's so crappy here they cancelled the scotch tasting at the Queens :angry-smiley-005: :angry-smiley-005:, the darts at the Legion :headbang: :headbang: and the Sauble Sno-Dance in Sauble.

LMAO

You are soooooooooooooooo funny Faceman.  Are you still using your shovel??

Took a track off one last night, got a chunk of ice caught in the other this morning. Stupid gas shovels! Hey, the bright yellow thing just appeared in the sky. How's things in the Banana Belt??

the people I work with are crying the blues about how tough the winter has been. I tell them this is white gold and smile.

Archived