2014 Snowcrest Riders Pancake Brunch

2bsledding

Snowcrest Riders 41st Annual Pancake Brunch is on Saturday January 25th.

Location: Walker's Point Community Center located between Gravenhurst and Bala. Just off hwy 169 on Muskoka Rd 30, first building on the right. Or take C101D to trail 12 and you can't miss it. all trails in this area are Available "GREEN", so enjoy the ride.

Time: 10am to 1pm.

$8 per person.

Many of our landowners show up for this event. This is a good opportunity to meet some of our landowners and to say THANK YOU.

Hope to see you there!!!

I will be there :)

I will be meeting people at the Wharf at 10 am to ride to the Breakfast if anyone would like to join

I think I'll head out about 930 or 940, to get a good seat. LOL

Should be fun!

I think I'll head out about 930 or 940, to get a good seat. LOL

Should be fun!

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out today! It was the best turnout in many years. Thank you to our volunteer kitchen crew, people manning the door the tear down crew, clean up crew the group leaders, busboy Jon, and Steve from PET. It was great seeing everyone! Thank you so much!!! 

A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out today! It was the best turnout in many years. Thank you to our volunteer kitchen crew, people manning the door the tear down crew, clean up crew the group leaders, busboy Jon, and Steve from PET. It was great seeing everyone! Thank you so much!!! 

was a great breaky,was great to meet a bunch of guys from OC...thx alot snowcrest...well done

Archived