Gas in Gooderham

GrizzlyGriff

I was told the station in Gooderham is selling gas again.  Can anyone e confirm this?

Heard the same but not been confirmed I jist go to harcourt and grab lunch at the same time

yeppr....we're heading to Harcourt today.....the OFSC guide shows a gas icon in Gooderham, so I hope its correct.

yeppr....we're heading to Harcourt today.....the OFSC guide shows a gas icon in Gooderham, so I hope its correct.

you are 15?mins into Wilberforce up the rail bed, no need to go to harcourt or gooderham, so Fill up there. Good gas, high volume. I wouldn't gas up in gooderham now, way too long without fuel spells trouble. I'm anal about my fuel though.

yeah, Wilburforce reopening was a good thing.  Was bad when both Wilburforce and Gooderham were dry.  heading to Harcourt today so no worries anyway.

They have been selling gas again for a while. Cash only I believe.

Today, at the junction of E and 601, we ran into a couple of guys from Gooderham. They reported that the gas station in Gooderham is operating but may be unreliable. Sometimes you have to knock and sometimes he doesn't have fuel. Be prepared!

• 4 years later...

When I was thru on Sat', there was a 'sandwich board' out @ the side of 503 saying they had gas & diesel.

Archived