Club Trail 208 and part of B104

Kerry

Just wondering if anybody has any idea of why 208 and part of B104  is still closed.The trails around them are open.We want to do a loop around from Orillia but with those sections closed its not possible.

Thanks Kerry

i was along monck rd where B104 runs along side of the road & it was groomed wed the 15th to perfection...might be hiccup in reporting...call carden club,.i.txt buddy who lives across rd from trail..let you know 

We've been dealing with water problems on these trails. The groomer has been over them a few times but last weekends rain and warmth have thrown us for a loop. Hopefully the cold weather next week will freeze things up. Lots of water trouble on the east side! Groomer is having troubles getting through everywhere.

We've been dealing with water problems on these trails. The groomer has been over them a few times but last weekends rain and warmth have thrown us for a loop. Hopefully the cold weather next week will freeze things up. Lots of water trouble on the east side! Groomer is having troubles getting through everywhere.

didn't realize that was orillia's trail still,you guys are doing great work...buddy just txt 2ft x 10 ft water hole just off B trail

Yes B trail north of Black River Road has water issues. 

I saw the orillia groomer out today heading towards the 208 club trail.  I'm sure he will try pushing some of that fresh snow into the water hole, and wash out area.  That will firm up nicely after the cold weather next week.  Orillia trails are in great shape. Thanks ODSC

Thanks Oro Guy for the clarification.The club page hasnt really said anything about that area except for up by where it meets the D trail.Supposed to be real cold early next week so I guess(sighhhh) I'll go out and do some fishing this weekend.Tough choices this year lol.

Just caught the new post Re:Leaf thanks! and yes they are really good and it will be fun to get to the east side.

Kerry

Archived