Barrie to Midland and surrounding area's?

2fast4u

I'm lookin for some info on how the trails maybe in the barrie and surrounding areas after this warm up? wondering if they will be all ice with very little lube for the slides and snow for the exchangers? We are thinking of maybe heading up saturday for a day run starting from barrie,  Just did a rebuild on my brothers's 05 600 and looking to try and get a few miles on it for break in to make sure all is good.  can drive to Midland if need be as well. Sno-riders are saying the trails should be okay and opened for limited use by the weekend on their facebook page. Just looking for other comments as well about the trails.  Any info would be great. Thanks again everyone.

may change by sat,but pretty icy still...nothing a 6 inches of snow wouldn't change

a lot of the trails in the Midland area have pools of water on them and in low lying sections that should freeze up. Still lots of coverage but really icy in a lot of places based on what I have been told by one of the locals. A bit more snow and we should be good to go for a long season. I holding out for Friday to determine if/where I will go.

Archived