Enough is enough

Faceman

Dear God. Thank you for your recent input to assist us in achieving out goals. Ok..enough is enough.

We have the snow, things froze up first, no real water issues, just one crap load of snow.

Just talked to the groomer guy. We will be 24-7 as soon as possible before the weekend warm-up comes.

Thanks again Big fellow!

Jan 7 2014. The day we finally had to pray for the snow to stop.lol. Poor groomers are gonna have a heck of a time with this stuff to beat the warm up.Like the rest of us they are probably more worried about clearing their roofs and at this point I cant really blame anyone for that.

Kerry

Was that a Thumbs-Up, or a gripe ?  hard to tell reading between the lines ...... lol !

It'll warm up just enough to dump more delicious snow on us again this weekend.  I'm glad I invested in a kick-a$$ snowblower last year that won't fall apart or blow axles.  I've already shoveled all the shed and shelter roofs so I might actually get to ride the sled Saturday.  If not, the damn thing is going up on the stand and I'm reving the crap out of it until I get at least 10km on it!

Went to Owen Sound today. Wow. Half of the city is still closed due to lack of snow removal. Cdn Tire is closed..Can't get into their parking lot for snow. Still blowing real hard right now.

And here in Orillia we had blessed sunshine all fricken day!! To top that off the groomer went thru town sometime this morning.Not sure how far they got today but a good surprise nonetheless.

Kerry

Went to Owen Sound today. Wow. Half of the city is still closed due to lack of snow removal. Cdn Tire is closed..Can't get into their parking lot for snow. Still blowing real hard right now.

So what you're saying is even if it rains on Saturday, snow will still be in abundance?    Also hope that it is not likely that the snow in the fields was blown off,  That is a concern south of Clinton.   With rain likely in our forecast I might very well trailer to Sauble. 

Not sure. They have a solid base built up. It's a wait and see thing. I'm more concerned about getting our trails cleaned up before the possible thaw.

Cdn Tire is closed..Can't get into their parking lot for snow. Still blowing real hard right now.

I SOOOOoooooo wish I had your problems ......trade you for another -30 tonight ..... ?

This is really an old fashion Grey Bruce winter. It's all a matter if the equipment can keep up. Denis, not sure you want the plus 7 and rain, plus 5 and rain and plus 3 and rain. We don't need that. Oh well, its winter in Ontario. gotta love it :wavey: :wavey: :wavey:

Groomers can't get through with drags. We don't have the heavy groomers that a lot of other places have or should have.

Groomers can't get through with drags. We don't have the heavy groomers that a lot of other places have or should have.

Faceman, good luck and keep us posted on the status.  Hopefully the thaw isn't too bad.  Would be a nice thaw to settle all that snow hopefully.  Don't lose too much of it.  I want to get out there really soon.

Well, the groomer crapped out this morning. Problem with the 4wd system. But not until Jingles finished our whole system off. Amazing work in short order.

We will survive this one no problem. I'll be riding again Monday I would expect.

Archived