Parking in Coldwater or Waubaushene

sledhead600

You can park at the Coldwater arena. It's at the intersection of the C trail and 200 trail. Lots of parking for a truck and trailer.

The Esso station which is on the north west corner of Hwy 12 and the 400 heading toward Midland in Waubashene. You can park behind the building and the trail is right there you will probably see the tracks out of their parking lot behind Subway crossing hwy 12. Just don't block their garbage dumpsters.

think you could watch your kids go down hill from arena....could swing 18 wheeler in that parking lot...decent pizza slices intown too

off the top of my head I don't recall the trail that goes up the south side of Mount St. Louis and then crosses behind the top but it comes real close.

B205C

think odsc has to reroute that trail,but further down past ski hill...imagine there be enuff snow on roads

Thanks for the replies.  Coldwater it is. I was thinking of launching from the lot but the trail is still showing closed that runs up behind the ski hills.

That's surprising since they got 18" of snow last night but they may not have gotten to all the trails yet. Too much snow all at one time made packing difficult. Sleds couldn't get through to pack so you had to rely on the groomer.

Archived