new Boston Pizza - Parry Sound town trail

slomo

New Boston Pizza opened up in Parry Sound last week. It is located on the Bay St. waterfront directly across from where the tour boat docks and should be accessible by sled on the "town" C trail -as you come out from behind Beaver Lumber and cross the parking lot to the fitness trail.

Here are the details:

10 Bay street
Parry Sound, ON, P2A 1S3
Delivery: (705) 996-0260
Sun - Thu: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Fri - Sat: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Further info is available on their facebook page if you are a member of that. Rumour going around that they stole Wild Bill's parts guy and he is their new drinks manager. Too early to tell if this restaurant will become a map sponsor - or give sledder discounts - keep in mind the establishments that support PSSD - many for quite a few years.

I think the Boston Pizza in Wasaga gives sledders 10% off if they show their OFSC trail pass -I'm okay as the hood comes off my sled relatively easily, but those with a hinged cowling are in for some work.

New Boston Pizza opened up in Parry Sound last week. It is located on the Bay St. waterfront directly across from where the tour boat docks and should be accessible by sled on the "town" C trail -as you come out from behind Beaver Lumber and cross the parking lot to the fitness trail.

Here are the details:

10 Bay street

Parry Sound, ON, P2A 1S3

Delivery: (705) 996-0260

Sun - Thu: 11:00 AM - 12:00 AM

Fri - Sat: 11:00 AM - 1:00 AM

Further info is available on their facebook page if you are a member of that. Rumour going around that they stole Wild Bill's parts guy and he is their new drinks manager. Too early to tell if this restaurant will become a map sponsor - or give sledder discounts - keep in mind the establishments that support PSSD - many for quite a few years.

I think the Boston Pizza in Wasaga gives sledders 10% off if they show their OFSC trail pass -I'm okay as the hood comes off my sled relatively easily, but those with a hinged cowling are in for some work.

For Wasaga You have to think that someone coming in with a suit and helmet would be a sledder rather than take in your permit. It would be a lot of effort to get dressed just to save a few bucks off of your lunch.... bottom line is that I hope others believe as I do.... support those that support us.

I know where you are talking about in Parry Sound and look forward to stopping there. We pass there a couple of times each season.

Let's hope the servers have taken training somewhere other than Boston Pizza.   I would really like to be eating my lunch before the sun goes down. 

I haven't found one yet that has heard of same day service. 

You have to think that someone coming in with a suit and helmet would be a sledder rather than take in your permit. It would be a lot of effort to get dressed just to save a few bucks off of your lunch....

Could be a guy who was just shot from a cannon and was hungry.

New Boston Pizza is a welcome to the waterfront . Not our ex-parts manager serving drinks

Thank Gawd.   Sorry, Pal, that Draft is on backorder.   :-P

I admit it - I just made up the part about Rosseau Road's ex-parts manager working at Boston Pizza. I saw the advertisement in which Wild Bill is advertising for a new employee. I thought it would be humourous to tie the two ideas together. I'm sure that there's a literary term for such a device, but the name escapes me just now. I have also started too many sentences in this paragraph with ' I '.

Or you can show your proof of purchase (the old green copy) that everyone says not to carry with you because you are not required to. But I guess taking off your windshield to show your permit is just as easy.

Good to here BP in town.

Archived