2fast4u

looking to do possibly doing at day trip this saturday, hoping to start in barrie and head up to Midland. Just wondering how the trails are in Barrie I noticed there is really only one trail open but I'm wondering if it is rideable or not? any info would be great. Thanks.

start at the groomer shed...head up c to midland,use 309 as loop back to c on way home..we've recieved another 5'' of snow last 2 days...

Great thanks, can you tell me whwere the groomer shed is and is there parking there? Whenever we used to do a day trip we always started at the clubhouse or the municipal building.  Thanks again.

sorry guys,its on coughlin rd north of horseshoe rd...can't miss it...you can head north from there...

It will be regroomed next week!

groomer was out packin some more trails around my area yesterday...sure they will continue to groom...

Great, I wasn't complaining about the trail.  I know it is early and it takes a while to pack snow keep up the great work.  We still had a great time, seeing where I live there is only a inch of snow and it going fast today.

Archived