CREEMORE AREA PARKING???? CONDITIONS??

800REN

Hello Everyone I know someone has posted this already but didn't see any helpful info. Looking at starting in the CREEMORE area and heading towards Midland and need a place to drop the sleds??

Any help would be great ... Someone said NEW LOWELL LEGION but I could not find any info on it.

Thanks

I am looking to do the same on Friday.  I'll be watching this post.  When are you heading up?  Will be looking for an update if it's before Friday.

Haven't been up that way the last couple of years but we used to be able to park behind the gas station at Cashtown Corners, Airport Rd and County Rd 9.

Haven't been up that way the last couple of years but we used to be able to park behind the gas station at Cashtown Corners, Airport Rd and County Rd 9.

went by there a couple of weeks ago and the gas station is closed down so I would imagine you could still park there.... not sure where the trail is from there though

Just thought however that if the gas station is closed down it wouldn't be plowed and you may not even be able to get off the road and onto the lot.

Best place to park in new Lowell is at the baseball diamond.  Easy enough to get on the trail from there, turn right out of the parking lot and pick up the B109 at the first corner (maybe 200 meters from parking lot).

We went to Cashtown today.  We were able to park in front of the gas station on Airport Rd side.  Opening enough for two trucks / trailers.  Another truck/trailer pulled in right in front of us.  He was kind enough to move his truck a little further so that I could park truckl/trailer comfortably.  From there we rode up to Wasaga.  All-in-all, trails were quite good especially for this time of the year.  I was riding with a newbie so I did not get as many kms as I would have liked.  Tomorrow, my wife and I will go directly to Wasaga and head towards Midland.

Where is the club-house / groomer shed in Wasaga?  We past it but not sure where it was by road?  Thanks.

P.S - lunch at Big Chris's in Wasaga - get spot and food (everything seems to be served with Pulled Pork).  Right on the trail.  Very large portions and reasonably priced.

We went to Cashtown today.  We were able to park in front of the gas station on Airport Rd side.  Opening enough for two trucks / trailers.  Another truck/trailer pulled in right in front of us.  He was kind enough to move his truck a little further so that I could park truckl/trailer comfortably.  From there we rode up to Wasaga.  All-in-all, trails were quite good especially for this time of the year.  I was riding with a newbie so I did not get as many kms as I would have liked.  Tomorrow, my wife and I will go directly to Wasaga and head towards Midland.

Where is the club-house / groomer shed in Wasaga?  We past it but not sure where it was by road?  Thanks.

P.S - lunch at Big Chris's in Wasaga - get spot and food (everything seems to be served with Pulled Pork).  Right on the trail.  Very large portions and reasonably priced.

The Wasaga club house is at the corner of Klondike Park Rd and Power Line Rd.. Klondike Park Rd runs north from 26 just east of Stayner. There is a large blue silo you can see for quite some distance at the turn. It's on the north west corner of Klondike Park Rd and 26. Short drive to the Wasaga Sports Park with parkng and the trails right there.

thanks

Archived