merry christmas to all

white dragon

Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year.

Happy Trails.

A Merry Christmas to my oc friends and your families.

Typing this in the dark listening to the crackle of the woodburner the hum of the Honda 3000 watt quiet generator powering the fridges. Makes you humble & appreciative of the little things you take for granted everyday. merry Christmas to my OC friends and extended family. Ski

Merry Christmas to all and safe riding. 

Merry Christmas and Happy and safe New Year

Typing this in the dark listening to the crackle of the woodburner the hum of the Honda 3000 watt quiet generator powering the fridges. Makes you humble & appreciative of the little things you take for granted everyday. merry Christmas to my OC friends and extended family. Ski

All the best to you and yours.  Hope you get through this without many more setbacks.

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it and Seasons Greetings to those who do not.  Have a safe and fun filled season.

Merry Christmas everyone!  Hope to come up the Great White North soon!

Merry Christmas to all and esp to those still without power.

Thank you Bill. Wishing you and yours a great holiday and prosperous new year for the shop. Ski

Merry Christmas all.  Hopefully will meet some of you good people on the trails! :icon_snow:

Merry Christmas and Season's Greetings to all sledders and non sledders and may your electricity come back on soon Ski!  Sure makes for a memorable Christmas, you'll have stories to tell for years.

At least you have your priorities right, generator to charge laptop or phone so you can access OC.

Archived