2013/2014 Conditions - Post Updated Reports on Trails

On My AXYS

Trails for the St Clements Club are now closed for the season.

Thanks to all the volunteers and landowners who helped to make this one of the best riding season this area has ever had.

Thanks to all the volunteers who staffed the clubhouse on the weekends.

Thanks to all those who attended our Wing Nights and visited the clubhouse.

Thanks everyone. :wavey:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best riding season?? I dunno about that one. It was about two weeks longer then last season. I think there was less good riding days because of all the high winds and blowing snow at the start of the season. It was a good season and thanks to all of the landowners and club members that volunteered! Hopefully next year we can start riding in December, cheers!

Thank you everyone who helped out .The trail quality this year was awesome.Base was very solid .

Best riding season?? I dunno about that one. It was about two weeks longer then last season. I think there was less good riding days because of all the high winds and blowing snow at the start of the season. It was a good season and thanks to all of the landowners and club members that volunteered! Hopefully next year we can start riding in December, cheers!

Maybe by then you will have updated your sled and club information to what they really are for your posts

I did say ONE of the best and you can rate it how you wish.

This season we were open for a full 10 weeks compared to 5 last season. Only season I remember as being open longer was 2001.

This season we were open for a full 10 weeks

compared to 5 last season. Only season I

remember as being open longer was 2001.

The season was only about 8 weeks, of rideable trails. No riding in December, opened around Jan 13 (two days later majority of the snow melted). Snow returned last week of Jan. Open since then until middle of march! last week rain ruined the trails (I managed to get out Tuesday for abit as sun warmed up the snow for lube) once 6 pm came snow was hard as cement again and on comes overheat light. Both sleds are getting ice scratchers next year.

Thanks to all the volunteers who made it happen!!!!!

Was one of the best years in my books!!!

I have to say that this was a great season.  My holidays just happened to fall when trails were open here and I was very impressed with how the clubs did the best they could with all of the changing conditions.  I took out friends, neighbours and their kids from one hour trips to all day adventures so that they could experience the sport.  It convinced one neighbour to go out and buy a sled and permit of his own.  I put on 6500 km and all but 300 to 400 km were from my door.  I sure appreciate all of the hard work that all the clubs did!!!!  It was the most km I have put on, but it was the cheapest as there was no trailering or hotels. 

This season we were open for a full 10 weeks compared to 5 last season. Only season I remember as being open longer was 2001.

He wouldn't know that Tim. He lists St. Clements as his club but never volunteers and i'm not sure he's even a club member.

He wouldn't know that Tim. He lists St. Clements as his club but never volunteers and i'm not sure he's even a club member.

Hasn't got time!

Viper where were you for dec31- jan 13?? Northeast hope trails opened limited 9 am dec 31st

Viper where were you for dec31- jan 13?? Northeast hope trails opened limited 9 am dec 31st

He was too busy! Manure spreading likely! He does that a lot on here for sure!

Archived