And so it begins

Hey WB

Where do you stop grooming.  Do you go all the way to French River, or is it North Bay that does that area?

Bring it on!

How often does the OFSC map actually get updated with LOCAL club info???

If it was trail conditions that you were asking about that can happen daily. We sent our update in after business hours and it will likely be applied shortly after start of business today as long as there is no glitches 

That's great WB.  I am hoping to come by and pickup the sleds.

That's great WB.  I am hoping to come by and pickup the sleds.

Me too... Bill called about an hour ago to tell me my sleds are ready to pick up. Since they are calling for more snow tomorrow I am heading up if the roads are not in horrendous condition. Bill how is the trail past your front door. I could be tempted to check the quality of your work by exercising my throttle thumb. :)  :) not that I need to check the work but that is the excuse I will give my wife.

Me too... Bill called about an hour ago to tell me my sleds are ready to pick up. Since they are calling for more snow tomorrow I am heading up if the roads are not in horrendous condition. Bill how is the trail past your front door. I could be tempted to check the quality of your work by exercising my throttle thumb. :)  :) not that I need to check the work but that is the excuse I will give my wife.

Trail is very white on the interactive map it is yellow

Congrats to all club members and volunteers who worked to get that trail opened up so early.

And of course to mother nature for all the perfect weather lol

I would imagine that petro canada/tim Hortons parking lot will be packed with trailers tomorrow, unfortunately I won't be one of them...

Congrats to all club members and volunteers who worked to get that trail opened up so early.

And of course to mother nature for all the perfect weather lol

I would imagine that petro canada/tim Hortons parking lot will be packed with trailers tomorrow, unfortunately I won't be one of them...

I hope to be one of those setting out from the Petro Can / Tim Horton's in the morning.

First I'll have to see if the new-to-me 4 stroke will start, before I leave my house in Gravenhurst. Supposed to be snappin' cold in the morning.

It is awesome that all the volunteers have worked to get this area opened up early!

That sounds like extremely cold work on a night like this.

Archived