Announcing the 2014 Ontario Sled Ride of Hope

Viper

petlogoblue.jpg

The Prostate Extreme Team is proud to announce the 9th Annual Sled Ride of Hope in Gravenhurst Ontario. 

Saturday February 15th 2014
Once again our Accommodation Host & Corporate Sponsor will be the beautiful
Res_Inn_New_Logo_Small.jpg
Muskoka Wharf

Click Here to Make Your Reservation
All room fees include Buffet Breakfast provided by Residence Inn-Marriott

Mandatory Online Registration is in effect once again this year so please sign up early to ensure your spot.
Reserving your room does NOT mean you are registered for this Event.
Click Here for the Online Registration Form
Registration closes February 4th 2014
2014 Registration Fee's are $50.00 Per Person.
Fees include Friday Night Meet & Greet with light snacks & Saturday Night Buffet Dinner (cash Bar)

We will be providing a Registration Desk on Saturday Morning in the REAR Lobby of the Residence Inn between 9:00 & 10:00 AM for those that cannot attend Friday Night.

Special thanks to the Snowcrest Riders for being our official 2014 Host Club.
snowcrest_small.jpg

Our ONLINE Pledging system will help you share your personal pledging goals with your friends via email, Face Book, Twitter and a host of other social media feeds!

Please Click Here to start your Pledging Campaign.
For Online Pledging questions please email steve.hutton@pccnbrampton.com

Remember the recipient of our funding is Wellspring Chinguacousy Foundation all Pledge Cheques must be made out to them.
(Minimum Pledge Donation of $150.00 in Effect)

We will be accepting your Donations and Signed Registration Forms at our Friday Night Meet & Greet - Sponsored By Uxbridge Motorsports in the Rear Lobby of the Residence Inn between 7-10 PM.

Onsite fuel will be available for sale all weekend long thanks to our friends at Muskoka Wharf Marine
They will also have Sled Rentals available but we advise that you book early, they won't last long.
logo.png

As always we will be providing two rides this year.
Family Ride:
(Approx. 4 hours)

Advanced Ride:
(Approx. 6 hours)

Details on the rides will follow soon, please stay tuned to our main Sled Ride Page

After the rides you will have time to go back to your rooms and get ready for the Saturday Night festivities.

This year we will be raffling off our generously donated 2013 TNT MXZ 1200 Ski-Doo

The Prostate Extreme Team would like to thank all our Sponsors for their generous donations to our very worthy cause.
Without your help we simply cannot do what we do so please support our Sponsors when ever possible.

Questions and Media Requests can be emailed directly to
steve.hutton@pccnbrampton.com

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would love to go, but you keep picking the same day as the famous hailburton forest poker run.

I would love to go, but you keep picking the same day as the famous hailburton forest poker run.

Might want to correct your ad Viper...Feburary 16th is a Sunday, not Saturday.

Hi Viper... minor awareness. When you click on the link to make a reservation the dates in the default have 2013.

There is a better cause than fighting cancer?

No, but I enjoy supporting the hailburton area too. Forest does a great poker run.

What loop does the 6 hour ride take you on ?

What loop does the 6 hour ride take you on ?

Direction depends on conditions. I am sure, they switch up the loops too.

Thanks, I just registered, hope to see some of you out there that weekend for this great cause!!!

Date changed thanks!

Nunz got your registration thanks for the support

• 4 weeks later...

Registered....and WB your right...no better cause to raise for imo.  see you all there

booked the hotel rooms today...Way to go Viper on the awesome hotel rates...guys you are not going to get a hotel like this place anywhere for these rates...especially during the sledding season..I mean the amenities are awesome the breakfast is perfect what more could you ask..just book 'em early cause they sell out

Although details are yet to be figured out there will be a Poker Run on Sunday Feb 16th with all proceeds benefiting the Snowcrest Riders Club.

This really turns our event into a fun filled weekend of activities, be sure to register soon as we will be limiting the amount of registrants.

• 3 weeks later...

Is anyone else here on the forums coming out for this great ride??

Looking forward to meeting some of you from the forums..

It will be a great start to my vacation...heading way up north right after the weekend.

Nunz

More details for the Poker Run should be out soon.

Just hooking up with sponsors for prizes.

$20 bucks to enter!!

Should be a great event to compliment a great event!!

Hope to see everyone that weekend

Sorry can't make it this year Steve, family commitments.

Hoping you have another successful event!

John

nunz,

I'll be there Great Event, Great People, Snowcrest helps a lot and PET Crew does so much to put this all together. Over the year I have had the pleasure of meeting some great people...this year should be no different

I will be there, but there will be no tomfoolery or shenanigans partaken.... Looking forward to a great weekend and event in Snowcrest country.......   :right_on:

Looking forward to having you back at the ride Paul but I call BS on your claim, lol

I will be there, but there will be no tomfoolery or shenanigans partaken.... Looking forward to a great weekend and event in Snowcrest country.......   :right_on:

It will be great to see you there!!!

Just a reminder that if you plan on attending our event the deadline is fast approaching to book your room.

You can book at this link but I suggest you contact the hotel directly to ensure you get our group discount rate, just ask for the PET Rate!

http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/yqari-residence-inn-gravenhurst-muskoka-wharf/

Please don’t forget to register online so I can get an accurate number of attendees.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V7D8HKX

You can start your online pledging campaign at this link

http://wellspring.kintera.org/faf/home/default.asp?ievent=1050428&lis=0&kntae1050428=27D880B50AC04EDF9C336CFAFCA71A57

If you can't attend our event why not sponsor someone who is, all proceeds go directly to help someone afflicted with Cancer!

Thanks everyone we are looking forward to seeing you all again real soon!

We'll see you there Steve ... I'll get some swag to you ahead of time again this year.

Archived