Snowcrest Riders Needs your Help! - clearing downfall on Top D

14 snow

Our part of Muskoka was hit hard with this summer's wicked storms.  Currently our main trail top D from Kahshe Lake to Gravenhurst isn't passable and we could really use your help get this trail back in shape.

We are gathering this weekend, Saturday, October 26th at Summerland General  Store at 8:30am. From there we will travel to a trail access point.

Please bring your lunch.

Summerland Store is located at 1003 Riley Lake Rd, Gravenhurst, ON

If you are able to help, please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks!

We would luv too, right now can't guarantee it though. I think we will be busy this fall, I've heard a lot of damage was done everywhere. Friends on Muldrew lost a wall from a tree and said the trail around them is bad. I can give a firm answer later today.

The Deer Hunt starts the first of November so we should be ok for deer hunters this weekend.

I have bright orange Kevlar pants for chain sawing and a bright orange hard hat.  I'll be driving my Argo with my chain saw screaming.  If anyone mistakes me for a Duck or a Wild Turkey or a Moose or a Deer then that's another story altogether !!

luvsno - I hope you can make it again this year.   Be great to see you again !

Great, thanks Luvsno, see you Saturday.

Thank you to all volunteers, both old and new for your help yesterday. It was a miserable day on the weather front but we all pushed on and got it done. Thanks! Kahshe Lake to Doe Lake road is now clear.

Thanks to Domino, Luvsno (and your son), STG, Izzy  and everyone who came out.

Archived