NRSA - OFSC Permits - Support Our Club & Trails

The NRSA is pleased to announce the new permit pricing for the upcoming season. We are a small club, but usually have lots of snow only 2 hours west of Ottawa! So if you ride our trails we would appreciation your support as a club member & permit holder for the upcoming season.

Featuring a new pre November 1st Online Only permit ($180 plus processing fee). This is a great opportunity for you to save a few dollars off your 2013/2014 OFSC permit! We hope you continue to support the NRSA snowmobile club this season. We have provided some hints to assist with the online process as well as upcoming open house sessions, details below.

Helpful hints for selecting NRSA as your home club and buying your permits. On my profile page, click on choose/change club, map will appear, type in Deep River, click on search, then click on the map marker at Deep River, then scroll down the page to Selected Club should be North Renfrew Snowmobile Association, then click on select. You will proceed back to My Profile page and under My Home Club, North Renfrew Snowmobile Association should be there. Then scroll back up the page and click on Edit Sleds/Buy Permits, to proceed to purchasing your permit. You will see sled information from last year will appear, then you can either delete that sled or add new sleds.

1. If you don’t check scroll down & check on the boxes on the MTO agree to the terms and conditions & the OFSC Trail Use Agreement,   you will  not proceed to the next step of purchasing your permit.
  2. Once you purchase your OFSC permit you may wish to to back to your profile and verify that your communications setting.  If you want to see OFSC new & special offers and the GO Snowmobiling Ontario & SuperTrax magazine these boxes much be checked. 

Hope this helps!  

We are planning Open Houses where you can buy your permit on-line, meet fellow snowmobilers, and hear about other activities NRSA is planning.

Open house dates are: Tues October 15 - Deep River Library at 7pm, Wed October 23 - Bear's Den from 5pm to 8pm, Wed October 30 - Bear's Den from 5pm to 8pm

For updates please feel free to visit us on-line at our website (www.nrsa.ca) or Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/NorthRenfrewSnowmobileAssociation)

Your commitment as a permit/club member has enabled the club to continue providing snowmobilers with groomed trails and trail improvements on the TOPS A and club trails. Without your continuing support these improvements and grooming activities would not be possible for both local and visiting snowmobilers to enjoy.

Please feel free to contact one of the individuals below if you have any issues or concerns about buying your Nov 1st early bird permit or any other permits.

Paul Kelly 613-589-2104 paul.kelly4@sympatico.ca Rick Pyke 613-589-9545 pyke.rick@gmail.com Marvin Dupuis 613-589-2762 marvin.dupuis@gmail.com John Montin 613-584-1213 montinj@magma.ca Karen Crain 613-586-1951 karencrain@sympatico.ca

The NRSA executive would like to thank you for your continuing support by buying your 2013/2014 permit from North Renfrew Snowmobile Association.

• 1 month later...

NRSA would like to thank all 2014/2013 OFSC permit holders for their continuing support!  Snow is on the ground and if mom nature keeps giving us cold weather and another 8 inches of snow, it won't be long before the groomer can starts to pack.!

Still need some more snow before the groomer can get out! I still have not take my sled out on the trails. However I was out last Wednesday finishing some trail work on the atv, most likely the last time with the atv if we get the 10 cm of snow tomorrow.   

doesn't seem like you guys are getting any snow that's to bad! Or is the forecast just wrong and not showing what you guys are actually getting? I usually do a couple trips up in your area early in the season but from what I can tell from Oshawa that's not going to happen anytime soon. Let me know if I'm wrong I'm eagerly awaiting your trails to open up

Groomer is out packing, we were out on the sleds on Wed & Thursday, following the groomer and picking some rocks. So far the groomer has packed the A-trail but one section near Deep River. The groomer is out again today packing, got about 7 inches of snow from Friday to Saturday.  Going out shortly, as the groomer is out and we are going out to pick any rocks it turns up. 

That's good news. Thanks for the update, and the work on the trails. Leaf

Great to hear that news. Looking forward to riding the area in the new year.

Good work guys!!

Archived