Keppel Pass Balloon

Guys if your buying your OFSC pass the Stoney Keppel club's balloon is in Chesley . I could not find it in it's proper location when I bought my pass so thank's to the OFSC another club near by ended up getting my money . This should not happen thank's OFSC for having my pass money go somewhere else :(   

Guys if your buying your OFSC pass the Stoney Keppel club's balloon is in Chesley . I could not find it in it's proper location when I bought my pass so thank's to the OFSC another club near by ended up getting my money . This should not happen thank's OFSC for having my pass money go somewhere else :(   

The OFSC is correcting these issues make your governor and operations co-ordinator aware . Might not hurt to let Pim know as well

The OFSC is correcting these issues make your governor and operations co-ordinator aware . Might not hurt to let Pim know as well

Too late, winterrules has already bought his permit from another club.

If enough people have done  the same we're screwed.

Permit numbers were already way down from 3 years ago.

This may kill us off.

If enough people have done the same we're screwed.

This may kill us off.

Don't worry there is 1.5 million available for clubs that sell less then the required 50 permits. That is a big screw up but nothing goes perfect the first time.

I feel bad that my permit dollars are not going to the SKR that's the main area that I ride . I have been supporting that club for year's . OFSC should of went over those balloon locations before that map was released . I do hope in the long run that this $180 buy early help's the clubs . Sure if I can save $30 bucks or so I will but I would of been just as happy paying the $210 like last year . 

I feel bad that my permit dollars are not going to the SKR that's the main area that I ride . I have been supporting that club for year's . OFSC should of went over those balloon locations before that map was released . I do hope in the long run that this $180 buy early help's the clubs . Sure if I can save $30 bucks or so I will but I would of been just as happy paying the $210 like last year . 

so give the extra 30 to skr

What was the big rush to buy the permit that you had to buy from another club? You have till November 1st.

You could have waited and looked into it next week with the club or the OFSC.

Right on.When I was unable to find the club that I wanted I didn't complete the transaction.

Made a few calls to find out why. Had to go back and reregister (a bit of a pain) but got my permit ordered from the club that I wanted.

If enough people have done  the same we're screwed.

This may kill us off.

Contact your district office and they will likely be able to redirect your club choice.

Not sure why WR bought elsewhere, pretty sad being in a big rush, not sorting things out. As far as notifications WB, they were notified ASAP by myself and Voodoo with little success ( trust me on this one). I was still working with D9 yesterday to sort this out.. 

Not sure why WR bought elsewhere, pretty sad being in a big rush, not sorting things out. As far as notifications WB, they were notified ASAP by myself and Voodoo with little success ( trust me on this one). I was still working with D9 yesterday to sort this out.. 

Good luck it needs to be right.

Archived