2013-2014 permits

X dooer

7.1 million.

My number was based on the 750k to a million that goes right to insurance companies. But thinking now, I'm sure it's even more than that.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under FFC, clubs will see approx $2.1 million (30% of Sales). The other 70% goes into the central equalization fund. From that money ($5.0 million) the OFSC will keep approx $4.2 million for Insurance, Groomer Fund and OFSC programs. These numbers come right from the FFC business case. Then District shares of the equalization fund are determined (based on the individual shortfall forecasts). Districts will then hold back their requirements before any other money gets disbursed. And that payment is scheduled to happen until mid December if I remember the dates correctly. 

So its $2.1 miilion to clubs right now. Based on approx 220 clubs, that`s an average of approx $9100 per club.  Not a lot of money to get started.

Hopefully the pre-December 1 sales are equally as strong.

Got 2 of 3 permits today and the OS numbers on the OFSC website are different than whats on the actual permits. I thought that they would be the same. Now I wait for permit number 3. It was ordered a few days later than the first 2.

Got 2 of 3 permits today and the OS numbers on the OFSC website are different than whats on the actual permits. I thought that they would be the same. Now I wait for permit number 3. It was ordered a few days later than the first 2.

They are not the same due to the classics being in the mix.

My number was based on the 750k to a million that goes right to insurance companies. But thinking now, I'm sure it's even more than that.

Insurance, OFS cut, groomer fund, crop damge fund...etc.etc.. 30% makes its way to the clubs to start up, not much at all per club.

Archived