2013-2014 permits

X dooer

Got this in the mail today!!

11012013050_zps2a34fb7d.jpg

Hope this works, haven't loaded pictures yet.

for pete sakes is that not a artic cat green....i can see these stickers blowin off just like their belts....wait a few days....there'll be a recall...lol,,,ish

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just checked the mail and no permit yet :(

Wonder what color my Classic will be :)

Order number means nothing in regards to how many sold, log back into your profile and chek what number was assigned the permit you bought.

What number is that and how do you find it

the OS #???

Boy cops in S. Ont are going to have fun this yr

Yup, and I'm going out of my way to find a trail stop and see if I can drive them crazy :)

Yes the OS#

#OS000178Pending

• Type: Seasonal
  • Effective: Jun 1st 2013 - May 31st 2014

#os005192 for my Classic

I placed my order Oct 10. #OS000122 and 123. They still show as Pending.  For those of you have already received yours, what were your numbers?

i can't remember my paasword, so go through the chicken dance and try to get a new one, well the link dont work they send so i try to copy and paste but they say to paste in the login, my question is were is the so called login i need to paste the link in

I placed my order Oct 10. #OS000122 and 123. They still show as Pending.  For those of you have already received yours, what were your numbers?

I ordered on Oct 11/13, #OS000271.  I received my permit on Friday with permit #B000200.  I just checked on the OFSC website and in my profile it still shows as pending, even though I have received my permit.

Got one of mine today, as well.

BTW, for all the discussion about the green copy, yellow copy, etc, this permit was only accompanied with ONE white copy. :wtf:  I 'might' carry a photocopy with me.

I was going to mention that as well, but thought people were finally done with that. Don't you know your not supposed to poke the bear!!!  :poke2:

I ordered on Oct 11/13, #OS000271.  I received my permit on Friday with permit #B000200. 

I :poke2:

So at the time of your permit sale there was 71 classics sold I gather

Just checked the mail and no permit yet :(

Wonder what color my Classic will be :)

Classic is the same colour but the year is inside a round circle... we sold some at our open house today

Classic is the same colour but the year is inside a round circle... we sold some at our open house today

\

Thanx 02 :)

What is the status of D16?  Can I order a permit from them that is valid throughout Ontario or are the not recognized by the OFSC?

What is the status of D16?  Can I order a permit from them that is valid throughout Ontario or are the not recognized by the OFSC?

They are part of the ofsc and the district is now in the osc's hands with the two remaining clubs having isolated trails that connect to nothing and lead to nowhere.

yes, call them directly , they need all the help they can get, they sold exactly 50 permits last year. Call either Geraldton or Longlac, there is no district.

Yahoo trail pass in my hands today! :icon_special::drool-1:

no trail pass in the mail yet for me, just another supertrax and go snowmobiling magazine

24253 - Purchased October 29th

24253 - Purchased October 29th

This just in from the OFSC!

Congratulations Everyone - Record Number of Permits Sold!

OFSC clubs embraced change at AGM 2013 and right out of the box, we've scored a hat trick! Yes, our $180-Nov. 1 campaign was a huge success in three main ways...

1) Strong Sales: The total number of permits sold online by the Nov. 1 deadline is (drum roll) - 41,500! This total includes both Pre-Nov. 1 Seasonal and Classic sales. It's okay to share this number with your members and on social media.

2) Proven Modelling: The modelling for the new permit revenue distribution system approved at AGM projected $180-Nov. 1 sales of 37,000 Seasonal Permits, which proved to be a very accurate forecast as the actual sales of $180 Seasonal Permits topped 38,000!

3) Less Work: Thanks to the surge in online sales, clubs have 41,500 fewer permits to process and administrate this season, while receiving more money earlier than ever before. Best of all, your money is already on its way!

Next Step: At their meeting this weekend, your board of governors will review data and analysis from the $180-Nov. 1 result and early next week, the OFSC will issue a provincial media release to spread the good news to snowmobilers and the general public. You will be emailed a copy of this release for your use.

So What Now? Now it's up to all of us to work together to build on this great momentum we've achieved by selling as many Pre-Dec. 1 permits as possible. That way, we'll be in good shape to deliver the best possible trails to snowmobilers this winter!

Bulletin Issue Date: November 6, 2013

Looks and sounds great but really it may be premature to declare this a success. The only true measure of the success will be based on additional metrics.  

How many of those $180 permit buyers were those that took advantage of the free weekend last year

How many didn't buy permits in past years and have returned to the sport

What is the net total of permits and $ at the end of the season.

Plus a few others.

I will be on the optimistic side of hoping for the best in numbers for the sales aspect. Agreed it is a win on the less work.

Very cool... Somewhere in the range of 6.7million dollars in the system before Decemeber first. This should really help clubs get equipment fix and signage ready earl.

Let's just hope we have snow now.

Very cool... Somewhere in the range of 6.7million dollars in the system before Decemeber first. This should really help clubs get equipment fix and signage ready earl.

Let's just hope we have snow now.

7.1 million.

this is great news...to have that $$$ before the frost is even in the ground is a bonus...glad it worked out

Archived