2013-2014 permits

X dooer

Is it true that u can buy a permit for the up coming season for $180 before Nov 1 2013? If so where can i buy one?

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it's true. Keep an eye on the OFSC website on how to purchase your permit. Apparently, it's online only.

Watch this ... they'll launch it 3 days before the deadline ...... no matter to me, both my sleds are in the Antique Half-Price group !

+ plus $7.50 shipping & handling = $ 187.50.  Almaguin website says that ofsc will have it up next week on their website

Hoping to get the get go this week or next at the latest from what I have heard....if it dragged out process who know's.

Watch this ... they'll launch it 3 days before the deadline ...... no matter to me, both my sleds are in the Antique Half-Price group !

Then it will be down do to overload, just like the interactive you know what! I sure hope not!

If they wait too long there will be such a demand in a short period that the site will crash because of overload!

I gather advertisement is ready to go full bore as soon as it's approved by the Government

I gather advertisement is ready to go full bore as soon as it's approved by the Government

Yes. 

If you sled, you'll know. At what cost, nobody knows.

Yes. 

If you sled, you'll know. At what cost, nobody knows.

I know a few guys here who are eager to buy the $180 early early bird

That's great news, FB.

So ii's $180 before 11/1 direct from OFSC.  Does it go up to full price after 11/1 or will it be $210 for a period of time?  OFSC charges US a $20 processing for all of the extra work in sending to the states.  I ordered mine direct from Groomer Guy's club last year and plan on doing the same this year.

The question is would they have bought the 210 dollar pass?  Only time and results will tell.

Yes they bought it for $210 last year and are now happy to save nearly $30

So ii's $180 before 11/1 direct from OFSC.  Does it go up to full price after 11/1 or will it be $210 for a period of time?  OFSC charges US a $20 processing for all of the extra work in sending to the states.  I ordered mine direct from Groomer Guy's club last year and plan on doing the same this year.

It's $210 from Nov 2 to Dec 1  Best that you get it from Luc again. That way they get 30% of the extra $30 and they should also get the fulfilment fee back from OFSC. A little more money for them.

Hopefully the $187.50 will draw the sledders who didn't buy a Trail Permit previously, not just give a $22.50 saving to those die-hards who previously bought the $210 Early Bird TP's.

Somehow I think 90% of the Early Early Bird will be previous Early Bird purchasers thereby resulting in less Club revenues.

I hope I'm wrong, but only 3 weeks to get the message out and convince Newbies to buy the bargain priced TP/

Hopefully the $187.50 will draw the sledders who didn't buy a Trail Permit previously, not just give a $22.50 saving to those die-hards who previously bought the $210 Early Bird TP's.

Somehow I think 90% of the Early Early Bird will be previous Early Bird purchasers thereby resulting in less Club revenues.

I hope I'm wrong, but only 3 weeks to get the message out and convince Newbies to buy the bargain priced TP/

The diehards will Definantly buy them. The clubs can have access to money abit sooner and amercians will buy early now, instead of the week pass later(if they know about the real early price) Are rental fleets allowed to buy real early too, for their sleds. Since that could be 1000 tps alone!

Are we picking the club we would like to support or will the OFSC be delegating the money ?

Based on where I rode last year and the great trails that where maintained on a budget that saw them in the red by mid season I would skip the $180 to give them the $210.

I am not 100% sure if it would help but lately no really trusting OFSC decisions .

Are we picking the club we would like to support or will the OFSC be delegating the money ?

Based on where I rode last year and the great trails that where maintained on a budget that saw them in the red by mid season I would skip the $180 to give them the $210.

I am not 100% sure if it would help but lately no really trusting OFSC decisions .

I get a little sick of people blaming the OFSC for the permit price. This was voted on by all clubs in the province and passed by about 80% majority.

You get to pick the Club that you wish to support with the Online system.

X2!

Archived