Wing Night St Clements Snowmobile Club

Blackstar

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They did switch to a smaller bigger a few years ago to speed up cooking times. I remember the great big hand pressed ones they had about 5 years ago were great.

The switch was made for a couple of reasons. It was before my time but I think it was a supplier issue.

If you need REALLY good blue cheese.  Let me know for next year and I could definitely help you out.  PM in the future if need be.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. May Pm you for a bit more info.

I believe they used the premade "Bearpaw" burgers for 10 years+, I don't ever remember the club using hand pressed burgers at least not for the last 20 years or more.

Big weekend at the clubhouse. Saturday was very busy to point that they sold more burgers in one day than they sold all of last weekend.Thanks to everyone for stopping in. Pic was taken at noon on Sunday.

post-19895-0-83082000-1424711550_thumb.jpg

The switch was made for a couple of reasons. It was before my time but I think it was a supplier issue.

Thanks, I will keep that in mind. May Pm you for a bit more info.

Big weekend at the clubhouse. Saturday was very busy to point that they sold more burgers in one day than they sold all of last weekend.Thanks to everyone for stopping in. Pic was taken at noon on Sunday.

attachicon.gif2015 Feb 22 Clubhouse.jpg

We were there.. We will be there this Saturday also..

Will it be open on Saturday?

Yes, normal hours until the trails close.

Saturday 11am-10pm. Sunday 11am-5pm.

Warm temps for next week look very.....melty.

Oh, and there will be Blue Cheese sauce as requested here. It will be on condiments table while supplies last.

Cheers.

Oh, and there will be Blue Cheese sauce as requested here. It will be on condiments table while supplies last.

Cheers.

Sounds good! Hopefully the 50's beers don't run out tommorrow nite!

Shiity buzz past clubhouse as we just let up to Mt Forest and by the time we got back the animals ate 600lbs of wings. Sold out and no blue cheese either.

Shiity buzz past clubhouse as we just let up to Mt Forest and by the time we got back the animals ate 600lbs of wings. Sold out and no blue cheese either.

Sorry, ran out wings about 8 o'clock. Never sold out 600 lbs before.

I had tons of Blue cheese left over though.

Congrats on the Last wing night of the season. We were in Saturday for a late lunch with the wife. Trails were "ok". Heading North now...

Just ok trails. I thought they were fabulous for this time of year. Wing night caused some extra bumps and the odd dirty corner, which isn't bad. I have seen the trails in worse shape in Feb before.

Congrats on the Last wing night of the season. We were in Saturday for a late lunch with the wife. Trails were "ok". Heading North now...

Should have said hi. I was the larger dude behind the counter. Trails took a bit of a beating Friday night.

lots of bones though I guess 

I have a 2 yard bin full in my front yard if you'd like to come check it out.

Just ok trails. I thought they were fabulous for this time of year. Wing night caused some extra bumps and the odd dirty corner, which isn't bad. I have seen the trails in worse shape in Feb before.

Groomer was out again Saturday night but it only lasts so long. I went for a ride late afternoon today not expecting much. I thought the trails were holding up pretty decent for a warm, sunny Sunday. Corners were a bit whooped out, bushes are getting thin but over all not bad.

I see plenty of sap lines are set up. I assume the trails will close up quick this week.

Attracting all the animals in the neighbourhood for sure

Coon bait. Have to keep the lid closed. One time I forgot to take them out of the back of the truck when I got home. What a mess.

Should have said hi. I was the larger dude behind the counter. Trails took a bit of a beating Friday night.

I have a 2 yard bin full in my front yard if you'd like to come check it out.

Groomer was out again Saturday night but it only lasts so long. I went for a ride late afternoon today not expecting much. I thought the trails were holding up pretty decent for a warm, sunny Sunday. Corners were a bit whooped out, bushes are getting thin but over all not bad.

I see plenty of sap lines are set up. I assume the trails will close up quick this week.

We were the ones sitting by ourselves on the benches!!

Archived