Wing Night St Clements Snowmobile Club

Blackstar

Main trail from st agatha to St clements system is open now! I am guessing st clements has more rough area's that need more snow as they haven't changed status yet! Too bad, since wing night is tommorrow night.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St Clements will not be opening trails until more snow comes. The guys have spent most of the week cleaning up fallen trees, limbing back the branches and double checking signage. The trails are ready once the snow comes.

Wellesley has opened some trails but I hear they are very thin and the fields are rough.

New Hamburg and Baden surround by yellow...they right in the middle...any change soon?

Hope we get it, one of my favorite places to ride!  I haven't been up there in 2 years or so

• 3 weeks later...

Don't say anything this time! We don't need the heat turned up again!

Trails are green with more snow and continued cold for the next week.

Should be a good night.

I hope it doesn't rain tommorrow! Cross our fingers!

Come early.

It rained for about 15 minutes. Not enough to effect the 6 inches of snow we got. More snow for Tuesday-Wednesday.

We will try to open the clubhouse early on Friday.

Riding the snowmobile to wing night. What a novel idea!

Prostate Extreme Team (PET) will be on site during Wing Night to sell more tickets for a chance to win one of 3 prizes to be drawn at the Sled Ride of Hope for prostate Cancer on Family Day weekend of February 15/16th  1st prize - 2013 Ski-doo MXZ TNT 1200;   2nd prize - Freestyle TekVest and 3rd prize 1 night stay @ Marriott Muskoka Wharf

Charity Auction Sled Bid to be closed at Wing Night February 7th @ 10:00 pm!  You still have time to bid!

My first Friday off since I can remember, can't wait to finally hit up wing night.

Good to have you out! Say hello when you are in.

We have decided to open up tomorrow for wings and beverages at 2:00 pm!!!

We will close our grills at 10:00 pm along with closing our auction bid at 10:00 pm as well. Current bid is at $1,000!

Great turn out last night. Thanks to all who came out in that cold wind. 

And that's to all the volunteers who made it happen.

How many pounds did you sell?

Was there late but took 2 orders to travel.Still tasted awesome.

We don't have the final totals yet but at least 550 lbs were sold.  It was another record night for sales!  2014 has certainly made up for the last couple of years :).

At one point 80 sleds were counted and 30 vehicles.  Trail Patrol reported all sleds had permits!

Looking forward to seeing everyone again at our last Wing Night of the season on Friday, March 7th!

The Police were in the area that night as they usually are when we have open trails on a Wing Night and the regulars all know this.

Not surprising we had everyone show up with a permit.

Archived