Sno Voyageurs

Bark Biter

Sno Voyageurs will start cleaning up trails Saturday October 19, 2013 meeting at the clubhouse on Snow Valley Road at 9AM.

snow voyageurs rock....this will be the year we get the ''heavy snow'' early...ish

I hope you are right.... fingers and toes crossed.

I hope you are right.... fingers and toes crossed.

early start with decent snow thru-out this winter may help our cause....nice to dream,anyways

No kidding..

Lol. I would love to have an awesome holiday season filled with open trails across the province. Getting open trails before Xmas is key to selling, sleds, gear, permits.

• 4 weeks later...

Sno Voyageurs will start cleaning up trails Saturday October 19, 2013 meeting at the clubhouse on Snow Valley Road at 9AM.

3 more sleeps

• 3 weeks later...

wow...just stopped by clubhouse to drop paper off & get a couple of numbers,couldn't stay as i'm ill...the place was packed...at least 25 people there...most i've ever seen for reg meeting...this sledding is going to catch on...mark my words....ish

It's "catching on" because Sno Voyageurs have great trails!

Rode them last year (from Wasaga, over Hwy 26 at the Garden Centre and into the canopy of pine trees - trail 414?).  

Some of the best riding in years.

Rode them last year (from Wasaga, over Hwy 26 at the Garden Centre and into the canopy of pine trees - trail 414?).  

thx canuck...the crew at sno-voyageurs will be happy to hear that

We rode the area a few times last season also. Enjoyed the trails alot..

Archived