Fred Quimby RIP

jrhz06

Sad news to hear Fred was a great contributer to this site. Condolences to his family & friends.

R.I.P. Fred

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow,just checked in after a prolonged absence and this is the first I’ve learned of Fred’s passing. So sorry to hear. Always enjoyed his posts, also his frequent changing choice of avatars (lol…they were interesting). RIP Fred, condolences to family and friends…..

I've chatted with Fred a few times but never met him. Always willing to help, he will be missed.

Condolences to his family and friends. RIP.

RIP FRED, I already miss our banter and regret never getting a chance to meet in hali for wings and beer

Rip Fred. Hope the trails are awesome up there

RIP Fred. Always enjoyed your posts.

Hopefully Fred can do some new Tom and Jerry shows!

Very sad to have learned of his passing. He became very active in the HCSA the past couple years. Condolences to his family and friends.

It is always sad to lose a member of our community.  Sandor (Fred) was a stand up person.  I had the priveledge of meeting him a while back and I was looking forward to meeting again and riding with him.

Only the good die young.  Sandor was one of the good guys.  Sean (Doonut) was also one of the good guys.

A big loss to family, Friends and the community.

RIP Sandor.  We'll ride when I get there.

:(

Sandor! I am shocked his name isn't Fred Quimby! No wonder I couldn't find him in the highlands phone book!

Hey guys, yes, Sandor was his real name. I worked with him in Burlington for his career. He found out about the cancer in his Pancreas and it was very quick. I think about 5 weeks when he passed. Just thought I'd update those who said they didn't hear he was ill. We had a good service for him, very good turn out. He was remembered well.

• 2 weeks later...

sorry to hear this news!  Our condolences to his family and friends.  His posts will certainly be missed. RIP Fred Quimbly

Di and Tim

Just thought I would check in and this,,,so sad,RIP Sandor aka Fred Quimby

• 3 weeks later...

:(  so sad, I enjoyed his posts on here

RIP

R I P.....Very very sad....life can be a bitch.....and can go to fast....

• 3 weeks later...

wow really dont know what to say here F Q/Sandor was one of the reasons I kept comming back. His posts were funny yet bitting at the same time. RIP brother and we will ride again soon.

Archived