New look

Wildbill

It kinda scared me, thought my 'puter was on crack again .....   :Drinking2:

Well done Dom! New look is great. Very sharp

x2

Display looks great.

ya, the only thing I don't like is the fact my profile is the only 1 that has warning points below the post #, not sure what to think of that :confused:

Everyone has it, but is is only visible to the user and the moderator team.

You're fine ;)

You're fine ;)

Someone going to explain to White Dragon that "more" points aren't better? lol

Nice fresh change! Lookin' good Monkey.

Someone going to explain to White Dragon that "more" points aren't better? lol

how do i get these points in order to win...the game

Still looks the same to me, but I'm a mobile user for the most part :)

I'll heck it on the PC tonight.

I'll heck it on the PC tonight.

Mobile user?

Who'da thunk?

:icon_tinykitball:  :-)

You're fine ;)

thanks, I did see it was gone when I wasn't logged in. Was really starting to wonder at first though.

On another note, what happened to monkey spell........is it something that has to be activated or is it just not available anymore, I am the worst speller on the planet and probably the laziest fat kid too, so I don't always use my email for spell check, any other options?

Monkey spell has been gone for a long time now.  I did look, but I'll look again.  Browsers, like Firefox, have built in Spell-check that works well on the forum.

Awesome, Freedomsledder just made the same upgrade it works great on my Blackberry now, it was annoying before on my phone, but this new versions is great :D

Monkey spell has been gone for a long time now.  I did look, but I'll look again.  Browsers, like Firefox, have built in Spell-check that works well on the forum.

ok, I am using firefox, I click on tools, click general, and under browsing "check spelling as I type" is checked off. I know I am making spelling mistakes, and it doesn't offer anything to tell me that I am, what do I do to correct this, or is there another way?

ok, I am using firefox, I click on tools, click general, and under browsing "check spelling as I type" is checked off. I know I am making spelling mistakes, and it doesn't offer anything to tell me that I am, what do I do to correct this, or is there another way?

When you are typing, right click and select the language file for your spell check.  It gets messed up on occasion in Firefox.

Yup I having the same problem here as on freedomsledder...no

emoticons.

Can't re edit posts either. Using the new BlackBerry Z10 which up to this point as been flawless for Web browsing the Web.. kinda sucks since I'm moving more towards mobile platforms than laptops and tablets.

Regarding emoticons - have you tried replying with "more reply options" instead of just "post"?

Can't recreate your "edit" issue - I've been able to edit, but might have more robust powers with "mod" label.

Yes tried that but no success. Guess I'll just have to wait until a update for the browser is available which should be soon.

I just accessed the sitewith my Blackberry for the first time since the update - very impressed.

Clean, easy to use interface.

I just accessed the sitewith my Blackberry for the first time since the update - very impressed.

Clean, easy to use interface.

It's great with my Blackberry, love it

Archived